XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by Jballer20

for my kill streaks i have:
spy plane
napalm strike
attack chopper

always makes me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
when after a game, people on the opposite team go "why the f#@# do you shoot down our spy planes and counter spy planes " , love shooting down choppers, spy planes, etc.

THIS
all of it exactly the same...but yall are pytting me onto the Blackbird. 
nerd.gif

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Jballer20

for my kill streaks i have:
spy plane
napalm strike
attack chopper

always makes me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
when after a game, people on the opposite team go "why the f#@# do you shoot down our spy planes and counter spy planes " , love shooting down choppers, spy planes, etc.

THIS
all of it exactly the same...but yall are pytting me onto the Blackbird. 
nerd.gif

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Demolition on Nuketown is actually a lot of fun. Very easy when you're on defense cause all you have to do is spawn trap them As long as u don't go pass the firetruck or bus depending on what side they're on the spawn will never switch up on you.

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Demolition on Nuketown is actually a lot of fun. Very easy when you're on defense cause all you have to do is spawn trap them As long as u don't go pass the firetruck or bus depending on what side they're on the spawn will never switch up on you.

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

yo im not nice but i try you feel me...put me down for the NT lobby MY GT is TatoWasHere
Edit.. i'll be online after midnight NY time 

yo im not nice but i try you feel me...put me down for the NT lobby MY GT is TatoWasHere
Edit.. i'll be online after midnight NY time 

Thats it, I'm done with this game.

Dudes bullets just went up stairs, and then curved a little to the right to hit me. Zombies is the only thing this game has to offer.

Dudes bullets just went up stairs, and then curved a little to the right to hit me. Zombies is the only thing this game has to offer.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I can't mess with that Zombies +++%. Madddd frustratingggg.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I can't mess with that Zombies +++%. Madddd frustratingggg.

It's much better than bullets climbing stairs
roll.gif

You just gotta come up with a strategy for zombies... it is insanely fun when you figure one out.

It's much better than bullets climbing stairs
roll.gif

You just gotta come up with a strategy for zombies... it is insanely fun when you figure one out.

Back
Top Bottom