XBOX 360 Live Help.....

EDIT: I already picked up the console....now can someone tell me how to delete the Xbox Live profiles that are already on there?

no, premium is good enough
unless you buy it used like craiglist or eBay, expect it to be MSRP
make sure you buy a Falcon model
Amazon has XBL Gold for $44

Just get the premium...

you want to get XBL gold...the Silver doesn't allow you to play online with people...it just lets you log-in

get premium and xbox live is like 50$

and halo3 is WACK !!!

i was all hyped up and disappointed i even played halo2 the day after i copped h3
laugh.gif
h2>___

Originally Posted by 22 Deuces 22

How do I know what model is a Falcon model...I plan to buy off craigslist......?

Here are ways to know you have a Falcon Xbox 360. You look at the white sticker on the box. These things should be on it:

1. Lot Number: 734 or higher(Halo Edition), 738 or higher (Premiums, Elites, or Arcades)
2. Team: FDOU
3. 175W - This is a major thing. If its 175W it's Falcon. If its 203W you have an old one.
4. If you opened your box already, on the back of your 360, the manufacture date should be 2007 - 8 - 24 or later.

Okay I just talked to this guy off craigslist....here's the deal:

$250 for an Xbox 360. It is a recent model he says because it was a part of the Forza/Marvel package (whatever that may be). It comes with a wirelesscontroller, headset, ethernet cord, and Madden 2008. He said he got the Xbox as a gift from his job and it was only used for 1 week because his brother alreadyhas a 360.

Is that a good deal? Is that a new Xbox that won't freeze up on me with that light problem?

how do i know if my box i got back from microsoft is a falcon chip. what can i find near the serial?

Okay I just talked to this guy off craigslist....here's the deal:

$250 for an Xbox 360. It is a recent model he says because it was a part of the Forza/Marvel package (whatever that may be). It comes with a wireless controller, headset, ethernet cord, and Madden 2008. He said he got the Xbox as a gift from his job and it was only used for 1 week because his brother already has a 360.

Is that a good deal? Is that a new Xbox that won't freeze up on me with that light problem?

I'm pretty sure the Holiday bundle was a Falcon. So you should be good to go. Just shoot him an e-mail asking him for the manufactures date just toverify though.

Originally Posted by htownhooper31

Well apparently they call it a Xbox 360 because you turn 360 degrees and walk away
laugh.gif
wouldn't you need to do a 180 to walk away?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Well apparently they call it a Xbox 360 because you turn 360 degrees and walk away
laugh.gif
wouldn't you need to do a 180 to walk away?
laugh.gif

yea, somebody in the Goldeneye petition thread said it and got demolished for it

Aight I just picked it up for $225 now I'm about to go pick up Halo 3 for $35 sealed. And i'll probably pick up LIVE from circuit city.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

22 Deuces 22 wrote:

How do I know what model is a Falcon model...I plan to buy off craigslist......?

Here are ways to know you have a Falcon Xbox 360. You look at the white sticker on the box. These things should be on it:

1. Lot Number: 734 or higher(Halo Edition), 738 or higher (Premiums, Elites, or Arcades)

2. Team: FDOU

3. 175W - This is a major thing. If its 175W it's Falcon. If its 203W you have an old one.

4. If you opened your box already, on the back of your 360, the manufacture date should be 2007 - 8 - 24 or later.

i got the holiday bundle for xmas, and i got 203w
indifferent.gif

my lot number is 727, but its the premium though. could it be it was bought from costco/priceclub?

EDIT: I already picked up the console....now can someone tell me how to delete the Xbox Live profiles that are already on there?

Systems tab > Memory > Hard Drive > Gamer Profiles > click on the one you want to delete

doosta45 wrote:i got the holiday bundle for xmas, and i got 203w
indifferent.gif

my lot number is 727, but its the premium though. could it be it was bought from costco/priceclub?

you should be alright. I've heard of that happening. Just check the actual Brick power supply and it should say 175w on it and you should be good.

yea, somebody in the Goldeneye petition thread said it and got demolished for it
I just checked it out
laugh.gif
same exact word for word andemoticon

I asked this in the official 360 post but no answers so I figured I'll ask here........

I am going to get a 360 live account this weekend and I'm wondering is the best method for me to get the wireless network adapter? My 360 is in my basementwhile my cable modem/wireless router is upstairs in my bedroom........I'm not gonna run a wire through the walls/floors etc, so should I just drop the $99for the wireless adapter?

Back
Top Bottom