XBOX 360 madden league thread vol season has started week 4!

Can you replace Reggie Bush with Sean Smith?
rejected 
^ Thanks, sorry about the edit
nah you good just letting you know i seen it 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

rejected 
nah you good just letting you know i seen it :nerd: :lol:

[COLOR=#red]Your rules...[/COLOR]
id want the person that takes over your team to still have his core players...

[COLOR=#red]i'm not going anywhere,also that doesn't mess with the chemistry of my core players as he only has 1 year left on his deal.[/COLOR]

these players can be changed with my ok but it has to be with another player that can be apart of the core.
Ex if you want to take deseasn jackson off the list and add jeremy maclin to the list ill do that.

[COLOR=#red]I want my defense to be the core. aside from bush I like my RB situation and I want and to change the offense around them. I don't see the problem with the switch. You just changed an Offense/Defense with the 49ers. (Moss/Smith)

If you still say Rejected, i'd like to know the reasoning.
[/COLOR]

when is this starting??

[COLOR=#red]today right?

If no one has the Bucs can you add DevDaDude55

he's at work but wants to join.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my first league that wasn't done in a dorm hall so how are we going to get the games played? set times? sorry i'm a little bit of a noob ha... we going to wait for the league to fill to start playing or just let people join in?

I'd say use this thread and add everybody in the league so it it will be easier to set that up.

League is now made everybody can join as the team they picked for the unpicked teams those are free to who every gets to them 1st

This is my first league that wasn't done in a dorm hall so how are we going to get the games played? set times? sorry i'm a little bit of a noob ha... we going to wait for the league to fill to start playing or just let people join in?
never did this before so i wanna kno as well..

My bad I didn't accept your chat invite earlier Casper I was in a game. I'll be joining the league in a sec.

Last edited:
Just joined. Why does it say legends are available? That doesn't mean we'll be seeing Barry Sanders and stuff in the league right?

Just joined. Why does it say legends are available? That doesn't mean we'll be seeing Barry Sanders and stuff in the league right?

please dont tell me he left that feature on? :smh:

so we gonna be seeing Barry Sanders, Micheal Irvin, Deion Sanders and legends pop up in free agency and the rookie draft? :x

and I should be on to join later tonight

gotta get some reps in with my Panthers 8)

Back
Top Bottom