Xbox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft- Draft 10:30 Eastern Thurs 4/23

Originally Posted by jretro23

so everyone wants the trade revoked?

even though we all don't want gully to have granger, the trade was as fair as it gets.

just remember the rule...

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Tryin to get this goin... hopefully can draft this week... PM me for info! If you arent going to play your games don't bother please

30 games, 16 teams, best 8 teams make the playoffs.

No CHEESING!

This means no ballhogging with one player all day
No full court press unless down by 10 or more, or near end of 4th
Do more than just drive to the lane
Don't fast break off of every missed shot... mostly just steals, blocked shots

Lets get this going!

Im just sayin if im playing gully in the playoffs and hes throwing passes down court on the break to a wide open granger on the wing and shooting a bunch of3's like he did last league im not gonna be happy...

were not all on the verge of post season play but he is. next league i think there NEEDS to be some sort of trade deadline

i always thought there should be a deadline, but i guess crag didn't want that.

my ideal deadline for 30 games, would be after you played 15 games you can't trade.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by jretro23

so everyone wants the trade revoked?

even though we all don't want gully to have granger, the trade was as fair as it gets.

just remember the rule...

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Tryin to get this goin... hopefully can draft this week... PM me for info! If you arent going to play your games don't bother please

30 games, 16 teams, best 8 teams make the playoffs.

No CHEESING!

This means no ballhogging with one player all day
No full court press unless down by 10 or more, or near end of 4th
Do more than just drive to the lane
Don't fast break off of every missed shot... mostly just steals, blocked shots

Lets get this going!

Im just sayin if im playing gully in the playoffs and hes throwing passes down court on the break to a wide open granger on the wing and shooting a bunch of 3's like he did last league im not gonna be happy...

were not all on the verge of post season play but he is. next league i think there NEEDS to be some sort of trade deadline

comon Fraij i never fastbreak up court and pull shots .. last league i got most of my points by coming up then just dishing off to Granger and pulling.. Trust!

Yea i thought between 15-20 somewhere.

And gully... weather you did or not...

you better not be hogging with this guy in the playoffs.

yeah in an hour or 2, gotta finish some stuff.

noreaga i see you didn't use ariza, might as well take dooling
smile.gif

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

HAHAHAH lmao at all you callin me lame before because i didn't trade anyone and now when i do im still lame hahahahah
ready to take stephen jackson?

Before you do can we play our last game. You shouldn't have traded for Bron, you can't hit squat with him outside of a dunk.

Back
Top Bottom