Xbox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft- Draft 10:30 Eastern Thurs 4/23

SMFH

You'd be getting hosed. Z-Bo is GARBAGE, heck GULLY doesn't even use him at all. Amare is 17/11 and that's not even going to him a lot.

game
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

I'd rather have granger than wade though... Gully who is the 2nd player you would want for Granger/bynum?
no1.. Bynum stays put
happy.gif

Granger/ZBO for Lebron/RJ

GG Gully I don't really think I want/need Bron, Amare is too good to give up.

Left the league. Tired of getting my !+# kicked and getting blown out every game. Hit me up when you dudes start another one ski can pick my own people

laugh.gif
You could have at least traded me Bron before you left for Wade
smh.gif

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Left the league. Tired of getting my *%@ kicked and getting blown out every game. Hit me up when you dudes start another one ski can pick my own people

Thats a good way not to get invited to the next league man
roll.gif

you KNOW I play my games crag. But when you join a league 5-1 and end up 5-9.... Come on fam
smh.gif
I can be a sore loser sometimes, but that's justridiculous. I just need to pick my own people.

You play your games when your winning
grin.gif

You'll get an invite next time anyway... more reliable then Yankee or The guy with the bulls.. plays like 5 games and then no where to be found
roll.gif

That's just weak man, what if you don't get the people you want next league and get slaughtered again, you gonna quit? Anyway would anyone object to metrading Wade for Lebrick James, I think my alternate GT works so I'll just need to get Crag to invite me perform the trade and then leave the league.

Also can we just sim Pacers and Bulls remaining games, they are never on and it really doesn't make sense for them to be holding up the league when most ofthe teams who are going to make the playoffs are already close to finishing.

Last time I picked my people I had the 2nd or 3rd best record in the league... the two times i didn't I couldn't play with who the other peoplepicked...
grin.gif
and you getting lebron would not be fair at all. when has someone ever been allowed to do that?

eyes.gif
It's not like I would be trying to get Bron for some scrub...Wade is the highest rated player in the game now.

Back
Top Bottom