Xbox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft- Draft 10:30 Eastern Thurs 4/23

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

HEAT WHERE ART THOU
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

GG Jehlers... i thought i was in for it in the 1st half but the 2nd half really turned things around... started playing defense finally, before half i was justtrying to keep pace with you.

you have no front court... tried my hardest to stop Wade and Roy and they both had 24+ pts.

You wanna run our last game?

this man is a savage.

[table][tr][td]Bench[/td] [td]PTS[/td] [td]TOC[/td] [td]FG[/td] [td]3PT[/td] [td]FT[/td] [td][/td] [td]OFF[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]FOU[/td] [td]POT[/td] [td]PSI[/td] [td]PIP[/td] [td]FBP[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
t4.png
[/td] [td]Stuckey[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]13:42[/td] [td]7/12[/td] [td]5/8[/td] [td]2/4[/td] [td]+26[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][/table]

Aight cool... ill be around before 3pm and after 10 pm EST tomorrow...

GG again... I just have Stuckeys shot down pat for some reason... i can light people up with him, not sure why
laugh.gif

That was a real good game...

I can't believe you brought it so close after I went up by like 14 in the 4th

I saw you check Steve Nash's shots at half so I stopped using him
roll.gif

Starting lightin you up with your boy Jameer Nelson
pimp.gif

god bless you gully for MELO ... he just sh*t on the lakers. gg jpap .. doesn't look too good for the 8th spot for the lakers

Damn you Lakers... now I gotta win some more to get that 8th spot... oh well its just a ticket to play retro
roll.gif

So I was thinking for the next league... doing 12 teams... 40 games.. 4 playoff spots... since 8 is too many.. and you can't do 6

But everyone... or almost everyone is done w/ finals... so we should be able to do 40 games... and with only 12 people it makes it more competitive

Since we had to sim 4 teams games...
roll.gif

What do you guys think?

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Damn you Lakers... now I gotta win some more to get that 8th spot... oh well its just a ticket to play retro
roll.gif

So I was thinking for the next league... doing 12 teams... 40 games.. 4 playoff spots... since 8 is too many.. and you can't do 6

But everyone... or almost everyone is done w/ finals... so we should be able to do 40 games... and with only 12 people it makes it more competitive

Since we had to sim 4 teams games...
roll.gif

What do you guys think?
frown.gif
maybe i should'vethrew that game lmao

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

god bless you gully for MELO ... he just sh*t on the lakers. gg jpap .. doesn't look too good for the 8th spot for the lakers

get that "gg" crap outta here...

Melo with 31 of your team's 65 attempts? really had to keep him in there and stay shooting when you were up 15+ huh?
and stay with a defender in the backcourt?

AND try and press?

HOLD UP...Melo had more shot attempts than the rest of your starting 5 combined!?

REAL SIM

DAMN RIGHT

Yeah 12 is too little... teams will be too good... didn't think of that...

Well we have 13 if Nore is winning
roll.gif

He'll play his games

and 2nd thought stay with 30 games

if we do less teams, why don't we play with regular teams?

i bet everyone would want to draft though.

Back
Top Bottom