Xbox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft- Draft 10:30 Eastern Thurs 4/23

Originally Posted by jretro23

i think its ok to fastbreak off misses at times, as long as the result is a jumpshot. not just forcing your way to the paint. just my opinion though.

Retro, i'm in the lobby. lol.

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

i think its ok to fastbreak off misses at times, as long as the result is a jumpshot. not just forcing your way to the paint. just my opinion though.

my bad haha just finishing up the ray j show. 11:30 cool?

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Around 50% of your points should be in the paint
Legit PIP only, no dunking with lebron all day
On Ball D majority of the time
No full court press unless down by 10+ or down in 4th
No player should be taking more than a third of your shots (give or take) but seriously someone shooting more than that is ridicilous
Fast breaks off turnovers or blocks
Dont OD on 3s around 30 a game for a team
Thanks for saving me from having to find it.

i know everyone here probably criticizes someone elses for doing something cheesy, im pretty not one person out their has an opponent that thinks they are 100%sim

just wondering what do i do thats kinda cheesy-#%* when you guys play me?

i know i used to steal in bounds passes alot and press the charge button alot, which i fixed

if you dont remember me, you probably played me when i was the warriors or cavs

my bad haha just finishing up the ray j show. 11:30 cool?
Yeah.

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

i know everyone here probably criticizes someone elses for doing something cheesy, im pretty not one person out their has an opponent that thinks they are 100% sim

just wondering what do i do thats kinda cheesy-#%* when you guys play me?

i know i used to steal in bounds passes alot and press the charge button alot, which i fixed

if you dont remember me, you probably played me when i was the warriors or cavs
I remember you man, nah you ain't cheese at all. I think most of the regulars play very fair.

I know mostly everyone here that has been in the league hasn't been cheesy. For some reason, I like playing you Untroubled, jretro, Crag, Ritch, andNKEAIR. Everyone is cool too, but for some reason, it's mostly you guys that make it a great game.

I know mostly everyone here that has been in the league hasn't been cheesy. For some reason, I like playing you Untroubled, jretro, Crag, Ritch, and NKEAIR. Everyone is cool too, but for some reason, it's mostly you guys that make it a great game.

thanks, but %!+, i hate playing against jretro

he doesnt want to lose
laugh.gif

Assuming we can fill this today... can everyone draft tomorrow night?

BTW we have 5 spots left

Back
Top Bottom