Xbox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft- Draft 10:30 Eastern Thurs 4/23

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

yo crag what happened to d12 for mayo straight up? also, jretro what happened to melo for mayo straight up?
nerd.gif

how about melo/hawes for mayo/ilgauskas?
what happened to your "MELO FOR MAYO" offer you repeated 5-10 times a couple pages back
roll.gif

[table][tr][td]Trade ID[/td] [td]State[/td] [td]Player[/td] [td]From[/td] [td]To[/td] [td]Status[/td] [td]Notes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]652033
Analyze Trade[/td] [td]Open[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Greg Oden[/td] [td]Cleveland Cavaliers[/td] [td]Detroit Pistons[/td] [td]Approved[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]Pau Gasol[/td] [td]Cleveland Cavaliers[/td] [td]Detroit Pistons[/td] [td]Approved[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]Kevin Martin[/td] [td]Cleveland Cavaliers[/td] [td]Detroit Pistons[/td] [td]Approved[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]Ben Gordon[/td] [td]Detroit Pistons[/td] [td]Cleveland Cavaliers[/td] [td]Awaiting Approval[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]Charlie Villanueva[/td] [td]Detroit Pistons[/td] [td]Cleveland Cavaliers[/td] [td]Awaiting Approval[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]Dwight Howard[/td] [td]Detroit Pistons[/td] [td]Cleveland Cavaliers[/td] [td]Awaiting Approva[/td] [/tr][/table]

Get it done Crag.

I don't think you can do 3 for 2 trades, it messes up any future trade opportunities cause of being a man down on your roster.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I don't think you can do 3 for 2 trades, it messes up any future trade opportunities cause of being a man down on your roster.

Yea i just messed up the C+P... its a 3 for 3

I should be in class right now but traffic is so bad I said screw it and came back home. So who wants to get a quick one in?

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

GG Gully.

ANYONE WANT IT WITH THE GRIZZ?

yea man im heated right now.. no1 wants to hit a shot

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i put the bench in and they kept me in the game

roll.gif
roll.gif

Gully want a custom real quick? I need to learn AIs shot but I can't even in practice since he isn't playing anymore this season.

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Jretro : Zach Randolph for Melo

Mamba: COnley for BD
check PM. in your favor.

replace tyrus thomas wit spencer and its a go!
nerd.gif
damn having tyrus in there changes the whole thing, at least replace dampier with lee por favor.

check PM. in your favor.

nerd.gif
damn having tyrus in there changes the whole thing, at least replace dampier with lee por favor.
then that changes the whole thing again
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LOL @ some of the Tom Foolery going on in that custom game. Damp thinkin he got the board, NOPE. Stuckey's toilet bowl shot that went for a solid 10seconds, haha. Pierce's half court shot... And Bosh going IN at the 3pt line.

check PM. in your favor.

nerd.gif
then that changes the whole thing again
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
aight if djgtek says no to both my offers, i might just have to trade with you and let tyrus go
frown.gif

LOL @ some of the Tom Foolery going on in that custom game. Damp thinkin he got the board, NOPE. Stuckey's toilet bowl shot that went for a solid 10 seconds, haha. Pierce's half court shot... And Bosh going IN at the 3pt line.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hahahahaha that was the best shooting i had since the league started dudes will light it up in a custom then shoot bricks in a real ..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that toilet bowl was crazy long i was tryna take it off the rimbut Damp couldnt jump high enough

LOL @ some of the Tom Foolery going on in that custom game. Damp thinkin he got the board, NOPE. Stuckey's toilet bowl shot that went for a solid 10 seconds, haha. Pierce's half court shot... And Bosh going IN at the 3pt line.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hahahahaha that was the best shooting i had since the league started dudes will light it up in a custom then shoot bricks in a real ..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that toilet bowl was crazy long i was tryna take it off the rim but Damp couldnt jump high enough
I know man your dudes were shooting like 80% from outside. Haha damn.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I cant move D Rose .... hes too much of a playmaker for me.

Gasol Martin Oden for Dwight Villi and BG could happen?

Can't do it... the whole point of the deal was for me to land DRose...

I much rather have D12 over Gasol.... but I was willing to give him up to try out DRose

Gointo the gym right now... someone sent me an offer I can't refuse including Steve Nash... maybe you can get D12

Back
Top Bottom