Xbox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft- Draft 10:30 Eastern Thurs 4/23

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

GAME WITH THE OKC THUNDER

okc_thunder.jpg

Does anyone want Anthony Parker? I will practically give him to you. I figure he will be good for someone.

yo as a heads up, the raptors will be mia until sunday late night because i will be in tahoe with the family for the weekend. so DONOT kick me out
laugh.gif

Sir Gully. As I have attempted numerous times to get Mo Willi Mo Willi Mo Willi from you, you don't seem to be willing to work with me. Please let me knowif we can work something out, or if we definitely cannot.

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Sir Gully. As I have attempted numerous times to get Mo Willi Mo Willi Mo Willi from you, you don't seem to be willing to work with me. Please let me know if we can work something out, or if we definitely cannot.

Grizz lets play!

Sir Gully. As I have attempted numerous times to get Mo Willi Mo Willi Mo Willi from you, you don't seem to be willing to work with me. Please let me know if we can work something out, or if we definitely cannot.

Devin Harris
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Devin Harris
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
big-no.jpg

Back
Top Bottom