Xbox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft- Draft 10:30 Eastern Thurs 4/23

Wow WTH was that on my last possession????? WIDE open Rose, I hit the button to pass to him EARLY in the double team and he goes to throw it off someoneslegs?????? really?

Game was really good up until that BS... Didnt even get to attempt the tying shot
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

GG though... Garnett
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

That was a fun game. Bargnani came up big for me when I could not get it going early. Garnett was solid, but I sucked after the first half with Carter.
smh.gif

K-Mart was crazy good that game. I just have a probably defending his shot. Oh yeah it was pretty funny when he hit that ugly layup.

On that last possession it was so obvious who you were going to go to. You should have had more three point shooters in the game!

That three when goaltending was called cost you the game haha.
laugh.gif

I know but i didnt have confidence in Murphy's shot at the end and i knew youd double Martin... i knew someone would be open... but then he goes and turnsit over like that
smh.gif
smh.gif
so stupid.

I had 2 or 3 shots that i SWORE were 3's but looks like they werent cause all 6 of my 3 pointers were from Martin... Gasol with that DEEEEEP 2
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

But yea there was some dumb stuff goin on down the stretch in that game. I gotta learn how to shoot with Chalmers, i like having him on the floor cause hessuper nice on D but i cant hit 3's with him at all yet.

Fraij sorry to keep asking but I don't know maybe you haven't seen my replies, what's good with the offer I sent a while back???

I might be keeping Martin now... Tore it up with him vs Ritch earlier... if i can continue to shoot with him then theres no reason for me to deal him but imstill looking at it.

HOLY DAMN THAT HAD ME SWEATIN!

my bad if i had it on pause for awhile before the shot for the tie. i was thinking, looking at the subs like hmmmm who should i shoot it with.

laugh.gif
that block was hilarious, i was about to sit thaddeus the whole game after that.

gg though! 2 good games back to back between us.

Haha yeah I was just sitting there like damn this dude really has something up his sleeve, sure enough Kobe bombs the game tying 3...
smh.gif

smh.gif

and that last dagger in OT. i was surprised you ran to kobe, which left conley open for the trey.

i was
eek.gif
when i saw how wide open he was, so i had to shoot it praying itwould go in.

well at least bosh didn't steal the player of the game again
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom