XBOX 4gb or Xbox 250 gb???

I bought a 4gb and then purchased a  60gb hard drive from the original 360 for 20 bucks and swapped it over took less than 10 mins. I didnt need 250 gb worth of space.

26038198.jpg

30123543.jpg

243nq.jpg

and here's the video I used :

http://www.youtube.com/wa...;feature=player_embedded

Son I was wondering the same thing I'm not planing on coping mad games so I think 4 gigs would do me justice

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Son I was wondering the same thing I'm not planing on coping mad games so I think 4 gigs would do me justice

Yeah all I need is 4gigs right now!... All I play is 2k, madden, & prolly COD

if you save your game to the hard drive the disc isnt constantly spinning, thus less noise less heat healthier xbox

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Yeah all I need is 4gigs right now!... All I play is 2k, madden, & prolly COD
thats prolly all im gonna play

makes thread about only needing 4GBs because he wouldn't be playing that many games on new wbox
*3-4 months later* makes thread about regretting to opt for small HD on xbox and now is looking for cheapest price on larger HD.
like the ladies say, bigger is better. k.
wink.gif

buy the 4gb

then when you're ready by the 250gb hard drive for $50. I heard they sell em on amazon...

4gb is not enough. how you get more is up to you. you'll wanna install every game you get onto that hdd

Damn, I kind of want to do that hard drive switch, but I don't want to accidentally mess up my xbox. I have the 4GB one because a few of my friends told me it was enough.
30t6p3b.gif

I've only been playing NBA 2K and COD, but once GTA5 comes out, I'm probably going to need more GB.

If anything, you can just buy a flashdrive as well. That's what I'm most likely going to end up doing.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

if you save your game to the hard drive the disc isnt constantly spinning, thus less noise less heat healthier xbox
this is the main reason why you should get 250 gb, O.P

I think the xbox slim allows up to 16gb of storage from an external device, so you can buy a 16gb flash drive instead of the 250gb hd

Originally Posted by DemonX716

I think the xbox slim allows up to 16gb of storage from an external device, so you can buy a 16gb flash drive instead of the 250gb hd

How do you install flash drives on your Xbox?

Just got an xbox not to long ago, how do you save games to your hard drive.

Back
Top Bottom