Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

He's not making any of that up, its happened to many people including me. On top of that Halo campaigns are a novelty no ones buying the game for them. 

I actually did.
I stand corrected. I Gotta cut down on the hyperbole man

[COLOR=#red]:lol:

to be fair I am probably the 1% who did that... I just love the campaigns. And with BF I still have my online play so I don't care too much. Would play if more but, like Blaster has said, I don't want to play an incomplete game. So I ran through most of CE, and have been playing a ton of Far Cry. Also have Dragon Age and Middle-Earth waiting in line. So I'm personally not affected. I would run through the campaigns more except I don't what to miss out on achievements, didn't have that problem through the first few but also read that was a huge problem along with saves.

Side note, with any game... I really hate this new age of hey we'll get a game out on this date... and we'll send the rest of the game 14 times over 7 months to you through downloads because it's not complete. Pre-ordering is unnecessary these days, back in my day... yea that just happened :smh:... it was necessary. Because you would have to wait a week or two if you weren't able to get that game. I had maybe 4 places I could bike to in order to get what I wanted. And games back then were a nickle!... no wait my bad... they were complete! That's my biggest thing about gaming these days I suppose. Also that there is Still no new Conker game. [/COLOR]

WaW2 would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Got cod aw and still haven't put a minute of game time in
laugh.gif
been playing mygm in 2k. Need to get my nba fix in while the season is underway and it's the only way I can get the twolves to win.

Haven't played the new cod to judge it. Just haven't been in the mood to play tbh
I despise AW. Bought it on impulse, sold it 3 days later. Rented it again about a month ago and only played for like 5 minutes. Terrible 
laugh.gif

I love AW

about half way through my 8th prestige :rofl:

Stoked for the DLC on the 27th

Bring the pepper and come at me :evil: :tongue:

WaW2 would be :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Got cod aw and still haven't put a minute of game time in :lol: been playing mygm in 2k. Need to get my nba fix in while the season is underway and it's the only way I can get the twolves to win.

Haven't played the new cod to judge it. Just haven't been in the mood to play tbh
I despise AW. Bought it on impulse, sold it 3 days later. Rented it again about a month ago and only played for like 5 minutes. Terrible :lol:
:lol: I bought it on impulse when we was out Christmas shopping. Installed the same day and it's never been in my disc tray again lmao

I'll give it a fair shot one of these days

Should I play the batman games before the new one comes out? I wish 360 games could be played on my xbone

Eh I'll say yeah if your trying to get a idea if what to expect but As far as story it's was good but not detailed where u have to play all of them to know what's going on.

Oh and the evolve beta is open and live under demos hmu if you trying to link

Link up on evolve later I need to try it out again

Honestly, if you own an xb1, halo mcc should be in your collection regardless of its problems.
Especially if you've not played all the campaigns.

That like people who buy OG Jordans already crumbled up...im good on that. I buy stuff to use now look at

Halo:CE campaign is one of my all-time favorite campaigns.

I remember 2 being kind of a let down. Didn't really like splitting time as arbiter (in large part because i prefer the human weapons). And of course the ending was a massive letdown. That's not as much of a problem with MCC because you can move right on to the next campaign.

3 was pretty great, especially if you can get 3 others to play co-op.

Didn't enjoy 4 at all. Couldn't finish it.

I love AW

about half way through my 8th prestige
roll.gif

Stoked for the DLC on the 27th

Bring the pepper and come at me
devil.gif
tongue.gif
I loved AW also but I had this addiction called Destiny that kept pulling me away.  The best thing about COD though is you can hop back on it whenever and not feel like you missed a beat.

Yeah I'm a big fan of this years COd as well. Between AW, work, and watching Crubchyroll I haven't had much time for other games. I still have Shadow of mordor and ground zeroes just sitting on my hard drive waiting

Halo:CE campaign is one of my all-time favorite campaigns.

I remember 2 being kind of a let down. Didn't really like splitting time as arbiter (in large part because i prefer the human weapons). And of course the ending was a massive letdown. That's not as much of a problem with MCC because you can move right on to the next campaign.

3 was pretty great, especially if you can get 3 others to play co-op.

Didn't enjoy 4 at all. Couldn't finish it.
Agree with all of this. Only semi-agree with 4 though. Definitely wasn't as good as the other campaigns but I still enjoyed it.

Anyone else in the preview program?

They change up my dashboard, like all the tiles are transparent now.

I love all the Halo campaigns. Even in four, the gameplay was fun, even though that story was a major wtf
laugh.gif

I just told you they didn't
laugh.gif

It's whatever though man. The glitches I guess are case to case. Heck, anti said he didn't run into MM problems
laugh.gif
Like I said, if someone is looking to mainly play the campagins. Helo is worth it.

I've not experienced any game breaking bugs on campaign.

All games have glitches, so IDK why you're trying to harp on that.

I've experienced glitches in fh2, som, ac4, etc.

Like I said, if someone is looking to mainly play the campagins. Helo is worth it.

I've not experienced any game breaking bugs on campaign.

All games have glitches, so IDK why you're trying to harp on that.

I've experienced glitches in fh2, som, ac4, etc.
I'd co-sign this. Haven't had any issues with solo, or spartan ops thus far

Man I need to get back on cod I've been playing battlefield a lot. I just not as big a fan of this cod, all the jumping makes it feel like halo. If treyarch goes back to ww2 I'm on that for sure.

Back
Top Bottom