Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
JqDpqe7.jpg

2pm+korean+singer+boy+band.jpg

final-fantasy-type-o-screen.jpg

NrQ65wM.jpg

looks like the sales are live. It looks like Halo is a weekend sale though.

Game w/o Gold sale w/ Gold sale
Halo: Master Chief Collection Bundle $45.00 $24.00
Killer Instinct Complete Edition $53.60 $48.00
Shadow of Mordor Season Pass $16.75 $15.00
Walking Dead: Season 1 and 2 Bundle $25.00 $20.00
Alien Isolation $30.00 $24.00
Alien Isolation Season Pass $15.00 $12.00
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare $40.00 $40.00
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Digital Pro $80.00 $75.00
The Crew $45.00 $40.00
The Crew Gold Edition $63.75 $57.00
Destiny $40.00 $40.00
Destiny Digital Guardian Edition $72.00 $67.50
Fantasia: Music Evolved $24.00 $20.00
Forza Motorsport 5 $33.50 $30.00
Lara Croft Temple of Osiris and Season Pass $14.50 $11.60
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor $33.50 $30.00
Monopoly Family Fun Pack $22.50 $20.00
Telltale Games Collection $66.00 $55.00
Trials Fusion Deluxe Edition $10.00 $8.00
Trials Fusion Season Pass $8.00 $6.66
Watch Dogs $30.00 $24.00
Angry Birds Star Wars $12.50 $10.00
Costume Quest 2 $6.00 $5.00
Kinect Sports Rivals $12.50 $10.00
Lara Croft: Temple of Osiris $10.00 $8.00
Lords of the Fallen $15.00 $9.00
NBA Live 15 $15.00 $9.00
Sniper Elite III $12.50 $10.00
Styx: Master of Shadows $10.00 $7.50

Last edited:
looks like the sales are live. It looks like Halo is a weekend sale though.

Game w/o Gold sale w/ Gold sale
Halo: Master Chief Collection Bundle $45.00 $24.00
Killer Instinct Complete Edition $53.60 $48.00
Shadow of Mordor Season Pass $16.75 $15.00
Walking Dead: Season 1 and 2 Bundle $25.00 $20.00
Alien Isolation $30.00 $24.00
Alien Isolation Season Pass $15.00 $12.00
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare $40.00 $40.00
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Digital Pro $80.00 $75.00
The Crew $45.00 $40.00
The Crew Gold Edition $63.75 $57.00
Destiny $40.00 $40.00
Destiny Digital Guardian Edition $72.00 $67.50
Fantasia: Music Evolved $24.00 $20.00
Forza Motorsport 5 $33.50 $30.00
Lara Croft Temple of Osiris and Season Pass $14.50 $11.60
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor $33.50 $30.00
Monopoly Family Fun Pack $22.50 $20.00
Telltale Games Collection $66.00 $55.00
Trials Fusion Deluxe Edition $10.00 $8.00
Trials Fusion Season Pass $8.00 $6.66
Watch Dogs $30.00 $24.00
Angry Birds Star Wars $12.50 $10.00
Costume Quest 2 $6.00 $5.00
Kinect Sports Rivals $12.50 $10.00
Lara Croft: Temple of Osiris $10.00 $8.00
Lords of the Fallen $15.00 $9.00
NBA Live 15 $15.00 $9.00
Sniper Elite III $12.50 $10.00
Styx: Master of Shadows $10.00 $7.50

Hey guys, I didn't used to play video games much except when I got an Xbox One and got MCC which is all I play along with NBA 2K15. But what's "season pass"? Is it the whole game plus the included downloadable content (DLC) or is it just a DLC?

Hey guys, I didn't used to play video games much except when I got an Xbox One and got MCC which is all I play along with NBA 2K15. But what's "season pass"? Is it the whole game plus the included downloadable content (DLC) or is it just a DLC?
It's just a collection of 2 or more dlc.

A season pass is essentially a preorder for dlcs, shich are released seasonally.

Take cod's season pass for a hypothetical example, you pay for the season pass. Only 2 of the 4 dlc dlc have been released.

Therefore, when the other 2 dlc release you'll get them for "free."

A season pass is essentially a preorder for dlcs, shich are released seasonally.

Take cod's season pass for a hypothetical example, you pay for the season pass. Only 2 of the 4 dlc dlc have been released.

Wrong. Season passes are for people that want ALL the DLC and gets it for $5-10 cheaper than it would be buying them all separately.

Wrong. Season passes are for people that want ALL the DLC and gets it for $5-10 cheaper than it would be buying them all separately.
What i posted wasn't wrong. Buying a season pass doesn't mean you get all a game's dlc. Look at BL2 for example.

What i posted wasn't wrong. Buying a season pass doesn't mean you get all a game's dlc. Look at BL2 for example.

That's why you READ what the season pass brings. It states it clearly. There's idiots that don't read and get mad for not reading what they're buying. Like the WWE season pass clearly states is for the showcase only and people were fed up about the dlc wrestlers not included. Like what? It states that is not for the wrestlers. Some games don't bring all the DLC in the season pass but is like for $1 items. The majority do though like watch dogs, assassins, destiny, etc etc. For example COD sells 4 map packs for $15. Making it $60 total. With the pass you are saving $10 since is $50. Or if you got the game and the season pass bundle they had for digital way back the atlas pro digital it was only $100 saving you $20 on the DLC

Last edited:
Most season passes don't include additional skins, costumes. You may get special add ons as a season pass holder (cod gives a weapon generally or a skin) but it's generally maps or new missions depending on the game. As stated you save generally $10 buying a season pass compared to buying separately. Read what the DLC comes with to ensure it's worth it to you.

Which dlc are you trying to cop ?

Last edited:

I think @iYen  had it right, COD advanced warfare has a bunch of DLC content that doesn't come with the season pass.

The season passes cover major DLC releases but usually don't get you the additional DLC they drop every so often.

All the DLC is too broad, most is more accurate.

I think @iYen
 had it right, COD advanced warfare has a bunch of DLC content that doesn't come with the season pass.
The season passes cover major DLC releases but usually don't get you the additional DLC they drop every so often.

All the DLC is too broad, most is more accurate.

The season pass for COD clearly states is for the map packs though and bonus weapons. Not for Skins and different color armor is optional. So my point exactly you guys need to read what the pass brings.

That's why you READ what the season pass brings. It states it clearly. There's idiots that don't read and get mad for not reading what they're buying. Like the WWE season pass clearly states is for the showcase only and people were fed up about the dlc wrestlers not included. Like what? It states that is not for the wrestlers. Some games don't bring all the DLC in the season pass but is like for $1 items. The majority do though like watch dogs, assassins, destiny, etc etc. For example COD sells 4 map packs for $15. Making it $60 total. With the pass you are saving $10 since is $50. Or if you got the game and the season pass bundle they had for digital way back the atlas pro digital it was only $100 saving you $20 on the DLC
I don't purchase season passes for retail. Like Mrdeeds said, the term dlc is too broad.

Even the term season pass is too broad. It should be called selective dlc pass.

Purchasing season passes day one isn't a better value than just purchasing the dlc separately IMO.

Sure you've "saved" $10, but what if you don't like one of the dlc packs?

Also you're spending money for something that won't be completed until months down the line.

So you'd be investing $$$ into something you may not even be playing anymore aka Destiny.

Here's an article about the season pass.

http://www.giantbomb.com/dlc-season-pass/3015-7186/

Last edited:
I don't purchase season passes for retail. Like Mrdeeds said, the term dlc is too broad.
Even the term season pass is too broad. It should be called selective dlc pass.

Purchasing season passes day one isn't a better value than just purchasing the dlc separately IMO.
Sure you've "saved" $10, but what if you don't like one of the dlc packs?
Also you're spending money for something that won't be completed until months down the line.
So you'd be investing $$$ into something you may not even be playing anymore aka Destiny.

Here's an article about the season pass.
http://www.giantbomb.com/dlc-season-pass/3015-7186/

I only get passes for games I really enjoy. Also when you see what the season oass brings it details what dlc it is. And when you think about 6 months down the line will a content you didn't like really hurt your pockets? I only buy digital on both the ps4 and xbox one so I'll always have the game. Even though I only get exclusives on the xbox one.

I only get passes for games I really enjoy. Also when you see what the season oass brings it details what dlc it is. And when you think about 6 months down the line will a content you didn't like really hurt your pockets? I only buy digital on both the ps4 and xbox one so I'll always have the game. Even though I only get exclusives on the xbox one.
I rarely buy season passes. Season passes used to cost $10 up-front, now devs. ask for $20-$50. I'd rather just want for the invetiable price drop.

Look at what Ubi did for season pass holders, they gave them a "free" game. Naw playa, just refund their money or a portion.

I only buy digital games when they're one sale or if they have forza horizon in the title.

Speaking of Forza Horizon, according to iTunes, FH2's tracklist has over 2,000 plays by me.
pimp.gif

Not to mention the 40+ hours I put into the game and the fact that I listen to FH2's OST on my ps4.

OST of 2014.
pimp.gif

8925176_l.jpg

I rarely buy season passes. Season passes used to cost $10 up-front, now devs. ask for $20-$50. I'd rather just want for the invetiable price drop.
Look at what Ubi did for season pass holders, they gave them a "free" game. Naw playa, just refund their money or a portion.

I only buy digital games when they're one sale or if they have forza horizon in the title.

Speaking of Forza Horizon, according to iTunes, FH2's tracklist has over 2,000 plays by me.:pimp:
Not to mention the 40+ hours I put into the game and the fact that I listen to FH2's OST on my ps4.
OST of 2014.:pimp:
View media item 1405953

8925176_l.jpg

I want to buy this game so bad but I can't stand arcade racers. I love the motorsport series though. Can't wait for part 6. Same with fighting games I hate street fighter, MK. I only play ufc or fight night. I like simulations too much. Lol.

I want to buy this game so bad but I can't stand arcade racers. I love the motorsport series though. Can't wait for part 6. Same with fighting games I hate street fighter, MK. I only play ufc or fight night. I like simulations too much. Lol.
I understand.

Guy at my job bought Dying Light. I'm just waiting on him to finish so I can cop for $20.

Last edited:
I'm waiting for everything to drop to $20-$30 from now on.

Only 3arc's COD this year is getting copped day 1 with season pass to all DLC map packs... that's it.

Oh also unless they come out with Chrono Trigger.

Otherwise only Nintendo with Zelda is getting me to drop retail on a game.

Learned my lesson and when I think about it I hardly get to play anyway.

For those who don't do digital the Best Buy Gamers CLub is $30 on sale for the year. New Games are like $47 and the trade in is nice with them, compared to RapeStop. I was gonna cop but my bro has it, I do mostly digital but certain games I don't game share I can just cop the disk and trade it in.

Speaking of Forza Horizon, according to iTunes, FH2's tracklist has over 2,000 plays by me.:pimp:
OST of 2014.:pimp:

wait wait wait…hold up…
Do my eyes deceive me, or is this a typo?
I know an Arcade racer isn't like a 250+ hour RPG, but you mean to tell me after months of hearing about your undying love for FH2 you've only played 40+ hours?!?! :nerd: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom