Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

Will there be that "horde" like mode in this Batman like the other ones?
They'll be releasing challenge map dlc.

eek.gif
smokin.gif

Wish we could get some mature / high quality MARVEL adventure games...

Batman is dope but i've always been a huge Marvel geek

Wish we could get some mature / high quality MARVEL adventure games...

Batman is dope but i've always been a huge Marvel geek

[COLOR=#red]What Lego Avengers didn't do it for you?[/COLOR]
:lol:

Real talk... Lego Marvel was fire and i'll be copping Lego avengers!

I have a secret love for the lego games cuz they're simple enough for my wife to hop on some couch co-op

But im talking about marvel ultimate alliance type ish

or something that could tie in to the marvel MCU :pimp:

Yo I was gonna cop when it was on sale but no online co-op? it's the perfect game for it! So dumb
yeah I would deff buy if there was online co-op too. I was surprised when I found that out as well
I was in party chat with my bro, he's a big comic guy, so we are reading the description in store...don't see nothing go and Google it and got extremely pissed. Dumbest thing ever cuz they game are actually really good.

[COLOR=#red]I liked the game too, played it with the little one. But it's not in the realm of Batman!

Would be awesome to play as IM or Hulk while playing in the graphics/gameplay and such as Bats.[/COLOR]

There's so many studios out there who could make a good Marvel game. The most obvious to me would be Sucker Punch (InFamous) developing a Spider-Man game.

There's so many studios out there who could make a good Marvel game. The most obvious to me would be Sucker Punch (InFamous) developing a Spider-Man game.
They'd need the dude who did the web slinging in spiderman 2. Last I heard of him, he had a kickstarter for a webslinging type game.

It's hard to do a good hero game. Batman just fits the mold perfectly. Gadgets and him being just a human play a big part in the overall system of the game. No need to worry about being OP or multiple game physics or hold the character back power wise. I mean I guess they could make a green arrow game but who cares about him? :lol:

It's hard to do a good hero game. Batman just fits the mold perfectly. Gadgets and him being just a human play a big part in the overall system of the game. No need to worry about being OP or multiple game physics or hold the character back power wise. I mean I guess they could make a green arrow game but who cares about him?
laugh.gif
yeah batman works well for a game because there is a lot you can do with him and he has a great selection of villains. i would like to see iron man get a real game. i could see it working with gadgets and customizing the suit for aerial and ground combat. 

Was in the middle of playing Battlefield (shocker right) and my xbox just up and turned off.

Won't turn on. Unplugged it and nada.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Edit: read one of the things was to plug it directly into the wall and not a surge protector. It's been plugged into the same one since i bought it. Plugged it into the wall and it started right up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was in the middle of playing Battlefield (shocker right) and my xbox just up and turned off.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Edit: read one of the things was to plug it directly into the wall and not a surge protector. It's been plugged into the same one since i bought it. Plugged it into the wall and it started right up.

Thats crazy :smh:

One time I caught the RROD in like 09 and one of the suggestions was to not plug it into a surge protector, always directly into the outlet. Been doing that ever since.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

60a54a4c3e35b9ce0b9b9b4e78e49603.jpg

It's hard to do a good hero game. Batman just fits the mold perfectly. Gadgets and him being just a human play a big part in the overall system of the game. No need to worry about being OP or multiple game physics or hold the character back power wise. I mean I guess they could make a green arrow game but who cares about him? :lol:
I can't even lie, I been watching Arrow on Netflix. Id definitely play a Arrow game if it was made by Rocksteady, day one cop too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom