Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

It certainly doesn't help. All I'm saying is that it's Activision. They want $$$. I'm not defending DLCestiny. I'm just commenting on it's success. I've had it since release, haven't played a raid yet, maybe 35hr across ps4/xb1. Activision threw a huge fishing rod and reeled in an evolved Magicarp. Gamers have accepted DLCestiny. It's here to stay, till these consoles die.

They're rebooting GH. I watched the GH reveal. All I got from them is that they want $$$. They're adding a mode where you just pay to access songs for set time, then you repay and repay. Not to mention they plan on over-saturating the rhythm game genre again.

CEO of Activision Publishing.

Eric Hirshberg

Eric-Hirshberg-off_2706718b.jpg

That money green smile.

Destiny will continue to be an experience that gets better the more Bungie and Activision have the chance to take player feedback and infuse that into the game. The Taken King has a chance to capture some redemption for Destiny's lack of narrative, and Activision still believes they did a lot of great things with the initial release of Destiny. "I think we go a lot more right than we got wrong," Hirshberg said.

So yesterday I hit up best buy to try and take advantage of that 40 inch samsung tv and 500gb xbox 1 deal for $500
I get there find out they're sold out
Try and stock locate
All the tv's are sold out in their distribution center
And all their stores
Tried every loophole I could think of
Tried to see if they had any refurbished samsung tv they could sell me
Or a return
Or substitute a cheaper tv I tried EVERYTHING
so I say **** it and leave
After walking out the door I google map another best buy in the area and head there
I get there dude tells me the SAME info
BUT
he says he can substitute another 40 inch hd Samsung smart tv
So I'm hype
But then he's like all the 500 gb xb1's are sold out
BUT he can order one from the distribution center for me
Send it next day shipping
Waive the next day shipping fee
And still let me walk out with the tv now
And have the xb1 shipped to my house
And gave me everything for that $500 price :pimp:
I was hype
I gave dude a $40 tip
Perfect example of going over and beyond and providing exceptional service
He deserved more honestly
So now I got 2 xb1's and another hd tv
Thinking I might bundle and resell it
What y'all think

What u don't think it was exceptional service???
Indeed, he hooked you up.

I had a similar experience when I copped my xb1.

One extraordinary m$ employee hooked me up.

Her hooking me up, caused a chain-reaction hookup.

She helped me with a promo code problem. Couple weeks later, m$ emails me saying "you haven't used your promo code." Which was showing up as invalid, hence calling m$ to fix it. Essentially I got two promo codes.

In which, I used to cop a ps4.

A microsoft employee came THROUGH for me!

After 8 HORRIBLE experiences with various microsoft employees, ONE EXTRAORDINARY microsoft employee fixed my situation.

Short story even shorter, I wanted that xbox one deal with Destiny and a $50 gift card.

I got a $100 off promo code on sept. 5th, so I've been eying that deal since it started.

NOT only did she go out of her way to help me, she kept up with me to make sure my problem was solved!

With her help, I was able to get an xbox one with kinect, Destiny, and a $50 xbox gift card for $430 2 HOURS before the deal was over.

She got me next day free shipping too.

On monday, your boy iYen will be an xbox one owner.
pimp.gif

Thank you microsoft employee. YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

Edit: Just in time for when FH2 and it's demo drop!

idcypKG.gif

1975ayn5kmtiagif.gif

• Copped an assassin's creed bundle for $267($350)
  • Swapped it for a ps4
  • Got a $20 walmart gift card because I price matched walmart.com($329)
Walked out of walmart like

5CnFWCP.gif

Jeff on the Giant Bombcast is saying (according to the GAF BC thread) that the XB1 never tells you if it doesn't have enough space to download a new game (and since you can't check storage info, you'll never know). So instead it just deletes your oldest unplayed game to make room, keeping the "pin" on the dash but requiring you to redownload/reinstall if you want to play.
(Microsoft tells me there is currently no way to measure controller battery levels through the system, but that such a feature will be coming in a future update).
Are they letting you swap the HDD to a bigger one?
Yes.

Can't wait for m$'s hdds that are jacked up in price.
pimp.gif
oCiPSwQ.gif

FYI

Personally I'm good just waiting for the pro controller

Edit: Forgot to post the pic lol
My one year old destroyed my AW controller...traded it in to GS.

I'm feeling the green Halo 5 controller. I don't think the pro controller is gonna be for me, $150 is nuts for features I won't use. I can't wait to see what MS cooks up for Gears 4
smokin.gif

GG's on halo last night...

jumpman is filthy on da sticks
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
He is nasty with it at Halo man normally carries me although i like to say we work well as a team together.

seen he sent me a invite last night i think i was on YT then i went out for a bit 

Capcom confirms that RE 2 is being remade, currently in development for PS4/XB1/PC.

GG's on halo last night...

jumpman is filthy on da sticks :wow: :x :pimp:

He is nasty with it at Halo man normally carries me although i like to say we work well as a team together.

seen he sent me a invite last night i think i was on YT then i went out for a bit 

Thank you Gentlemen, I am only as good as my teammates!

tumblr_m4w7c9td0O1qi1u02.gif

I will be on tonight if you all want run some matches or campaign

Capcom confirms that RE 2 is being remade, currently in development for PS4/XB1/PC.

e2ea683884718c0a210d2b508cef261d480d99bec6fb3b5e2727b806197f9c15.jpg

Last edited:
RE 2 is my fav also, def cop.

Jumpman is too nice, I was stinking up doubles with him and he doesn't even get pissed lol.

I did a focus group yesterday for Far Cry 5, I made some good suggestions to make the series even better, hopefully they listen.

Cats was dogging Ubi LMAOOOO

I told them they should change the leveling, like you should be able to add to his attributes for leveling, so I can making him more skilled in certain areas I see fit, changes experience with missions. Also told them the world should vary, shouldnt  be the same terrain everywhere, the environment can be hazardous also. Also asked for FULL CO-OP.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom