• Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
mDJqv3X.jpg

Diablo 3 $25 via amazon prime

Amazon product ASIN B00KAEION6
If you like Destiny/Borderlands, upgrading, loot collecting, killing monsters or occasional co-op.

This game will deliver.

I went on a big Diablo kick for a couple week.

If anyone is interested, I suggest not allowing others to connect to your game while your are playing through the story (at least the first time). 

They have found a way to power level people just by entering your game. It sounds good, but it really ruins the experience. You are a very high level but dont have the gear to match. 

Some may drop gear but it is usually hacked. 

Last edited:
I went on a big Diablo kick for a couple week.

If anyone is interested, I suggest not allowing others to connect to your game while your are playing through the story (at least the first time). 

They have found a way to power level people just by entering your game. It sounds good, but it really ruins the experience. You are a very high level but dont have the gear to match. 

Some may drop gear but it is usually hacked. 

Happened on one of my characters, dudes had my paragon levels going crazy :lol:

mDJqv3X.jpg

[rule]Diablo 3 $25 via amazon prime
http://www.amazon.com/Diablo-III-Ultimate-Evil-Edition-Xbox/dp/B00KAEION6

If you like Destiny/Borderlands, upgrading, loot collecting, killing monsters or occasional co-op.
This game will deliver.

I'm digging the new layout, do you know when it will be updated to that as well as backwards compatibility? I'm anticipating the big update.

I see The Witcher 3 and Madden 16 drop in price really fast after they released, I might as well wait for the price drop on all these games

mDJqv3X.jpg

This game will deliver.

I'm digging the new layout, do you know when it will be updated to that as well as backwards compatibility? I'm anticipating the big update.

I see The Witcher 3 and Madden 16 drop in price really fast after they released, I might as well wait for the price drop on all these games
Officially the new ui and backwards compatibility launches in November. Preview members should get it sooner

mDJqv3X.jpg

This game will deliver.

I think Madden dropped that fast because today is the start of the NFL season.

man its starting to hit me that i want gears so i can run with the fam might check out GS and trade a few games in i dont play to cut the price a bit.

Still copping NHL on tuesday 

NT Gears session tonight? Let's get a private session going. If not I'll be on MGS being a loner

NT Gears session tonight? Let's get a private session going. If not I'll be on MGS being a loner
I'm down. No headset tho
mean.gif
I'm down
I been puttin by in work the last week
But my team has been TRASH
What time yall tryna run?
Trash leading the trash. Yall must of lost by a lot.

10pm CST works.

I'm down. No headset tho :smh:
I'm down

I been puttin by in work the last week

But my team has been TRASH

What time yall tryna run?
Trash leading the trash. Yall must of lost by a lot.

10pm CST works.
I can't front I chuckled
That was a good one
I actually don't have a good comeback
I'll get u next time
But yeah 10 is cool

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom