• Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Good looks on that deal, i needed a new xbox mine wouldnt play blu rays

Fire
pimp.gif
It was too good of a deal to pass up on.

I didn't see anything wrong with his match....looked good to me. Idk why y'all talk like y'all got MLG championship trophies.

YUP.

I didn't even like playing Fallout without someone in the room when I first picked it up. I was creeped out lmao. I used to make my friends join my party so I can play it. NOW I play it whenever, but that's how it first was. But yea, Bioshock creeped me out. I was like nope, uh uh, AIN'T FOR ME

View media item 1776139

Lmao, yea, I can't do surrund sound. I remember I was playing Fallout, in the metro like LALALALA and turn around and damn GHOUL WAS RIGHT THERE IN MID-LUNGE ALL OVER MY 42 INCH (OK IT WAS 32 INCHES, I just wanted to make it scarier) TV. 

SON, WHEN I TELL YOU I DAMN NEAR JUMPED OUT  MY SEAT......"That n**** had me scared....But I held my own" *Pinky Voice*

i love horror flicks/games but the metro in Fallout 3 with those ghouls had me w/ a vice grip on the controller cant front

Dead Space 1 when it came out was prolly the scariest joint since RE/RE2

The Evil Within at night with headphones on tho :smh: :smh:

YUP.

I didn't even like playing Fallout without someone in the room when I first picked it up. I was creeped out lmao. I used to make my friends join my party so I can play it. NOW I play it whenever, but that's how it first was. But yea, Bioshock creeped me out. I was like nope, uh uh, AIN'T FOR ME

View media item 1776139

Lmao, yea, I can't do surrund sound. I remember I was playing Fallout, in the metro like LALALALA and turn around and damn GHOUL WAS RIGHT THERE IN MID-LUNGE ALL OVER MY 42 INCH (OK IT WAS 32 INCHES, I just wanted to make it scarier) TV. 

SON, WHEN I TELL YOU I DAMN NEAR JUMPED OUT  MY SEAT......"That n**** had me scared....But I held my own" *Pinky Voice*

i love horror flicks/games but the metro in Fallout 3 with those ghouls had me w/ a vice grip on the controller cant front

Dead Space 1 when it came out was prolly the scariest joint since RE/RE2

The Evil Within at night with headphones on tho :smh: :smh:
Yea I really hate the metro man. Like why is it included. Why.

What headphones y'all using? I want in on this experience lol

I'm about to become a part of this posting stats, only posting the good games I have humblebragging, and being critical of others wave that's been going on in here.

YO WHERE WERE YALL AT ON HALO 5 YESTERDAY?????

MAN YA'LL ARE SLIPPING. YA BOY WAS PUTTING IN WORK SOLO. WON LIKE 7-8 GAMES IN A ROW GOING HAM BUT I CAN'T GET INTO THE PLATINUM TIER PLAYING SOLO. I HIT A WALL. NEED A DEDICATED SQUAD.

MAN YA'LL ARE SLIPPING. YA BOY WAS PUTTING IN WORK SOLO. WON LIKE 7-8 GAMES IN A ROW GOING HAM BUT I CAN'T GET INTO THE PLATINUM TIER PLAYING SOLO. I HIT A WALL. NEED A DEDICATED SQUAD.
11 of us running customs.

PRACTICE? YOU TALKING ABOUT PRACTICE?
laugh.gif

MAN I NEED REAL KILLERS.
lol I trying to get my rank right man, Pizzo made it easy for me to dip. I came back once everyone dispersed. I'll play some Halo tonight. SWAT, Breakout or Slayer. If we have more than 4 people Ill get on Tomb Raider.

PRACTICE? YOU TALKING ABOUT PRACTICE? :lol:

MAN I NEED REAL KILLERS.
lol I trying to get my rank right man, Pizzo made it easy for me to dip. I came back once everyone dispersed. I'll play some Halo tonight. SWAT, Breakout or Slayer. If we have more than 4 people Ill get on Tomb Raider.

YEA I'LL BE ON TONIGHT FOR SURE. NOT GONNA LIE, HALO 5 IS ADDICTING FOR ME. FEELS GOOD TO PLAY SOMETHING WITH COMPETITIVE RANKS AGAIN.

My game was on 19% when I left this morning. Going to be at work for 9 hours so I should be good to go when I get off. Thank God it's Friday.

so fAr, the BO3 beta has been more fun than the actual game. A lot of these maps are garbage. It's like they chose the best ones for the beta and left the crappy ones out

Once again I'm reminded why I shouldn't have bought digital

I wouldn't trade it in right away but it's not something I needed to own digitally

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom