Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Down to the final mission on Watch Dogs. Can't stop thinking about it at work.  I just want to get home and finish it so I can start on the DLC.

Scratched Battlefront off my list after the gameplay I saw  yesterday on DSPGaming YouTube page. Looks like it will be boring after a week.

Damn Elite Controller pushed back to Spring? :x

By the way, I'm completely used to the paddles now.. no longer facing random nade throws and reloads when in gun battles. Seeing a difference in my play for sure and I'm more and more glad I picked it up every day. :smokin

Good luck to those wanting it.

Down to the final mission on Watch Dogs. Can't stop thinking about it at work.  I just want to get home and finish it so I can start on the DLC.

Scratched Battlefront off my list after the gameplay I saw  yesterday on DSPGaming YouTube page. Looks like it will be boring after a week.

Yeah I was excited for Battlefront, but after hearing reviews and watching videos I'm gonna end up passing too. :smh: Not gonna spend $60 on a game for it to be boring in a week. Then I go back to Gamestop and they offer me the usual $3.50 for a game I JUST paid $60 for.

Nothing to crazy but finally hit 55 and got to use that M8 last night in search man i destroyed the competition 
roll.gif
to easy 

Its crazy because a couple of my friends who own battlefront love it but Im good, still not copping.

Yo @mikejs210
 COD tonight? I flaked last night.

Yeah, I should be good later tonight. I need to do some editing first though.

My boy said he wanted to run Iron Banner a little maybe. Do you get down on that?

Last edited:

Its crazy because a couple of my friends who own battlefront love it but Im good, still not copping.

Yo @mikejs210

My boy said he wanted to run Iron Banner a little maybe. Do you get down on that?
I haven't in a while but I'm open to run it, let's do it.

Yo @mikejs210

***** I want to play too. I just ain't ask cause you don't "play Destiny anymore".

You been back to NYSC yet?

Last edited:

Yo @mikejs210

***** I want to play too. I just ain't ask cause you don't "play Destiny anymore".

They called me yesterday, fiending for me to join
My dad is a true gamer. He took the day off from work to run Rise of the Tomb Raider all day
laugh.gif

He's over here racking up achievements while I'm at work
mean.gif
Dad? What's that?
ohwell.gif

Yo @mikejs210

They called me yesterday, fiending for me to join
rofl, they need that commission bread. I think PH back now, they charged my card monday.

Back
Top Bottom