Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Lol what Benz you got? The only real issues I have with mine is tires... Smh shoulda took the tire package.

I forget the model its a 94 tho. My key wouldn't turn found out its a common issuse with these cars. Gonna cost more to fix then the car is worth. It was a gift my pa pa left me when he died. On top of the maintenance costs. Ill stick to American cars. They car was flawless to only 38k miles to rip

I forget the model its a 94 tho. My key wouldn't turn found out its a common issuse with these cars. Gonna cost more to fix then the car is worth. It was a gift my pa pa left me when he died. On top of the maintenance costs. Ill stick to American cars. They car was flawless to only 38k miles to rip

Oh okay, god damn 38k...

The problem with Benz's is the maintenance and it doesn't matter if the joint is old or new it's pricey regardless...

German cars are pricey man. I want a BMW but I will only buy one when I can cop it new off the lot, need a warranty.

RIP pops tho salute to your old man @JulesLives
Yea man it was tuff. Great man the world needed. Cancer finally got him. He didnt even tell anybody about it. Found out he lived 10+ years with it
mean.gif
ok thats enuff mussy stuff lol. Whats everybody trying to get on black friday?
F Cancer

I copped a soundbar, should be here tomorrow thanks to Prime. I want a new TV for the living room, at least 60 inches and up but I might hold off for now, wifey need something nice under the tree for xmas. I was checking for area rugs also, still trying to fix up my 'studio' apt.

Games wise I am straight man. I just copped Dark Soul 2 and Fifa on the Xbox BF sale. The new Bloodborne DLC drops tomorrow. Tomb Raider is basically done, I will wait until the DLC drops for that to see if I am keeping it. I have to finished Metal Gear also and I have Uncharted to play. TOO MANY GAMES.

My homeboy just copped an Elgato, so I am gonna start streaming more serious. Pretty set for winter man, depending on reviews Ill get Just Cause.

Yea man it was tuff. Great man the world needed. Cancer finally got him. He didnt even tell anybody about it. Found out he lived 10+ years with it :smh: ok thats enuff mussy stuff lol. Whats everybody trying to get on black friday?

Real G's move in silence.

F Cancer

I copped a soundbar, should be here tomorrow thanks to Prime. I want a new TV for the living room, at least 60 inches and up but I might hold off for now, wifey need something nice under the tree for xmas. I was checking for area rugs also, still trying to fix up my 'studio' apt.

Games wise I am straight man. I just copped Dark Soul 2 and Fifa on the Xbox BF sale. The new Bloodborne DLC drops tomorrow. Tomb Raider is basically done, I will wait until the DLC drops for that to see if I am keeping it. I have to finished Metal Gear also and I have Uncharted to play. TOO MANY GAMES.

My homeboy just copped an Elgato, so I am gonna start streaming more serious. Pretty set for winter man, depending on reviews Ill get Just Cause.

Cop the 60 inch 4K tv from Samsung Best Buy has up..

That joints a steal... $799

F Cancer

Cop the 60 inch 4K tv from Samsung Best Buy has up..

That joints a steal... $799

QUE?

Back
Top Bottom