• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
@IJumpmanI

mybad last night in the party chat when yall were trying to play and listen for footsteps. Me and the homies are degenerates when it comes tp FD/DK its all we talk about  

nice runs tho we cooked

Nothing to apologize for, we still got the Ws which matters most. Anty and I dipped cause we had a few friends hop on who we usually roll with every night.

fallout got me going in on long sessions... :lol:

so addicting. Swear when ever i check the time after i save and exit im like

fHjcrwB.gif

Fallout def. requires way more thinking...You can't just bust in places like before. I'm at the mission where you kill the raiders in the factory, and these turrets are giving me headaches. I'm like level 6. I do like the game a lot though, but "hard" really is what it is...Hard. 

Oh and I see you can't "force unlock" the locks now
frown.gif

I used to keep a save and keep forcing if it was 50% or higher until I got it lol
Lol this mission was annoying.. It was the last one I did wait till you clear the factory and get outside lol
Lol, there's more outside? I'm at the top inside, just took the elevator and saw
"Jared".

No room for me, so I left the party, then you invite me back so I can hear all the fun ya'll was having.

I started playing F04 though for the third time, so it was OK lol.
For the cover system you just...go behind something, squat and aim it it's supposed to poke out his gun?
No there's a legit cover system now that's supposed to allow you to peek corners and what not.
Do you care to explain or is this the point where you tell me to look it up myself? Like..............
fallout got me going in on long sessions...
laugh.gif

so addicting. Swear when ever i check the time after i save and exit im like

fHjcrwB.gif
I'm kind of mad the missions take this long, been on this mission for about an hour now, off and on.

Bro outside is more annoying than inside...

And they guns better outside...
Yea...It just got real. They even popped the trunk on me 
roll.gif

I picked half of them off, and then I was done by the turret I didn't kill outside -_____-

I gotta leave to school...F this

Tell me how in the building, it said caution, so I'm looking at meat meat, he's in the corner whimpering, I'm like wtf, I don't see anything, turn around and BAM! Ghoul right in my face, I damn near threw my bowl of oatmeal out my hands. I WISH FALLOUT WOULD STOP DOING THAT.

Before that, he spotted danger, boy, all I seen was 200 ghouls drop out of a overhead pass I was like REALLY DOGMEAT...REALLY!!!

Last edited:
Question, do your guns need repair like in F3 and F3.5? I don't see the bar for the health of guns anymore?

Anyone play Elder Scrolls Online Unlimited? Trying to load this game and taking for goddamn ever. Loaded the game now when I go to connect to a server it is loading more and been stuck on 46% over an hour. Already tried restarting and nothing... :smh:

This is my main gripe with these damn games in general is time to set them up, I just want to put in the damn disk and go motha *******!!

Anyone play Elder Scrolls Online Unlimited? Trying to load this game and taking for goddamn ever. Loaded the game now when I go to connect to a server it is loading more and been stuck on 46% over an hour. Already tried restarting and nothing... :smh:

This is my main gripe with these damn games in general is time to set them up, I just want to put in the damn disk and go motha *******!!
that game is awful anyway

Elder scroll is fun. You will develop bloodlust as there.is always something to kill

Plus inlost track of time playing it really good game

Yea...It just got real. They even popped the trunk on me :rofl:

I picked half of them off, and then I was done by the turret I didn't kill outside -_____-

Tell me how in the building, it said caution, so I'm looking at meat meat, he's in the corner whimpering, I'm like wtf, I don't see anything, turn around and BAM! Ghoul right in my face, I damn near threw my bowl of oatmeal out my hands. I WISH FALLOUT WOULD STOP DOING THAT.

Before that, he spotted danger, boy, all I seen was 200 ghouls drop out of a overhead pass I was like REALLY DOGMEAT...REALLY!!!

Legit..

Fallout is the only game that makes me jump...

One min you just walking around the next you got ghouls mole rats all kinds of joint coming at you

Fallout def. requires way more thinking...You can't just bust in places like before. I'm at the mission where you kill the raiders in the factory, and these turrets are giving me headaches. I'm like level 6. I do like the game a lot though, but "hard" really is what it is...Hard. 

Vats and new cover system helps.

For sure it helps.
But be careful they flank if you're close. If your 80 or so yards away sniping they stand covered until you come out. It's difficult, but fun.

Question, do your guns need repair like in F3 and F3.5? I don't see the bar for the health of guns anymore?

Nope. Repair as a whole is gone.

THERE IS A GOD.
Yea...It just got real. They even popped the trunk on me :rofl:

Legit..

Fallout is the only game that makes me jump...

One min you just walking around the next you got ghouls mole rats all kinds of joint coming at you

Ghouls run quick as hell too...I actually have to run now I remember you could back up and keep shooting

Vats and new cover system helps.

For sure it helps.
But be careful they flank if you're close. If your 80 or so yards away sniping they stand covered until you come out. It's difficult, but fun.

Yea at least missions don't get beat in 10 mins..looking like it will be worth my 60. Well 30. But fallout never disappoints.
Trying to see what this 2k update about who trying to run in the park?!
run my fade.

Back
Top Bottom