Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Why don't you and LP just link up together?
thinking-sloth.gif

Iyen a scammer gamer. He wants to buy games, play them real quick and return then to Amazon in 30 days to get his money back.

I wish I had someone to game share with

Rough to find a friend for west coast NT ? Jk

U hit 30 yet bro ?

Lol always getting shots in. Next time I'll steal your gear in the DZ and then kill you with it. I'm at 28 now. Ran through the missions with my buddy and his friend. Those purple gears are sweet. We've been farming on the DZ, already have a route all set up. I'm debating between having a high kill guy or high health. So many options

thinking-sloth.gif

Aladdin-Thinking-GIF.gif

Last edited:
I wish I had someone to game share with

Rough to find a friend for west coast NT ? Jk

U hit 30 yet bro ?

Lol always getting shots in. Next time I'll steal your gear in the DZ and then kill you with it. I'm at 28 now. Ran through the missions with my buddy and his friend. Those purple gears are sweet. We've been farming on the DZ, already have a route all set up. I'm debating between having a high kill guy or high health. So many options

thinking-sloth.gif

Aladdin-Thinking-GIF.gif

I saw u jump in party last night my bad was in game chat cuz we was in the DZ. was fighting b4 I could switch back to party to give u the heads up. We can try to run later the last missions to get you to 30

Iyen a scammer gamer. He wants to buy games, play them real quick and return then to Amazon in 30 days to get his money back.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

-$6 for a 30 day rental

Def doing that for Quantam Break and Uncharted 4.
What games have you preordered?

For me:

Day Ones:

Forza Horizon 3

Quantam Break

Crackdown 3

Gears 4

Dark Souls 3

Mafia 3

Maybe Day One:

Mirror's Edge 2

Thanks fellas

I been feeling like shotta out here playing like 3-4 different games a night. Not much of a fan of golf but man this game is really relaxing on a nice morning after just waking up

Not sure why I always give my dude purple hair in any game I create a player and it gives me that color option lol

IYen will keep that crown forever that homie plays some wild games i never even heard of or knew existed lol

:wow:

Is iYen that dude whose house you would go to and he's like "Nah, I don't have Call of Duty.. but I have Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and House Painters 4. Do you play those? :D "

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
-$6 for a 30 day rental
Def doing that for Quantam Break and Uncharted 4.

What games have you preordered?
For me:
Day Ones:
Forza Horizon 3
Quantam Break
Crackdown 3
Gears 4
Dark Souls 3
Mafia 3

Maybe Day One:
Mirror's Edge 2

Hustle gonna last shorter than your 99gamers one. Think Amazon not gonna think something is up when you're returning new games every month or two. It's a solid feature but you shouldn't abuse it like you're probably already doing.

amazon gonna send a collections agent to iyens crib in like 2018 looking for the $400+ in games he returned Q4 2016 :lol:

Random... pre-ordered UFC 2, was supposed unlock the characters (3 of them) but none are.

Anyone know why? Am I missing something.

Sooooooooo why is no one talking about the gigantic industry changing announcement that MS made?

http://news.xbox.com/2016/03/14/letter-chris-charla-idxbox-updates-gdc/
Cross-Network Play
First, in addition to natively supporting cross-platform play between Xbox One and Windows 10 games that use Xbox Live, we’re enabling developers to support cross-network play as well. This means players on Xbox One and Windows 10 using Xbox Live will be able to play with players on different online multiplayer networks – including other console and PC networks.

Of course, it’s up to game developers to support this feature, and Xbox Live players will always have the option of choosing to play only with other Xbox Live players. We’re thrilled to confirm that Psyonix’s Rocket League will be one of the first games to take advantage of this new capability by enabling cross-network play between Xbox One and PC players, with an open invitation for other networks to participate as well.

Sooooooooo why is no one talking about the gigantic industry changing announcement that MS made?

http://news.xbox.com/2016/03/14/letter-chris-charla-idxbox-updates-gdc/
Cross-Network Play
First, in addition to natively supporting cross-platform play between Xbox One and Windows 10 games that use Xbox Live, we’re enabling developers to support cross-network play as well. This means players on Xbox One and Windows 10 using Xbox Live will be able to play with players on different online multiplayer networks – including other console and PC networks.

Of course, it’s up to game developers to support this feature, and Xbox Live players will always have the option of choosing to play only with other Xbox Live players. We’re thrilled to confirm that Psyonix’s Rocket League will be one of the first games to take advantage of this new capability by enabling cross-network play between Xbox One and PC players, with an open invitation for other networks to participate as well.
It's not really gonna be that big. For the most part indie games like rocket league would use it and something like final fantasy 14 could finally be on he Xbox since cross play was a main issue. But your probably not gonna see cod or division cross play between Xbox and ps4.

Back
Top Bottom