• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

PERFECT USE OF GIF.

ELITE CONTROLLER IS BEST CONSOLE CONTROLLER EVER MADE. ONLY OG XBOX AND MAYBE N64 CONTROLLERS CAN EVEN BE PUT IN THE SAME SENTENCE.

Naw it's trash. You got that elite controller and still be getting washed by the AI in the division :evil:

I'M NOT A MASTER AT KILLING THE COMPUTER LIKE YOU. YOU HAVE HAD PLENTY OF TIME TO HONE YOUR SKILLS WITH DESTINY :wink:

PERFECT USE OF GIF.

ELITE CONTROLLER IS BEST CONSOLE CONTROLLER EVER MADE. ONLY OG XBOX AND MAYBE N64 CONTROLLERS CAN EVEN BE PUT IN THE SAME SENTENCE.

Naw it's trash. You got that elite controller and still be getting washed by the AI in the division :evil:

I'M NOT A MASTER AT KILLING THE COMPUTER LIKE YOU. YOU HAVE HAD PLENTY OF TIME TO HONE YOUR SKILLS WITH DESTINY :wink:

View media item 1937027
like you werent with me shooting in the gym for a year or so.....
View media item 1954566

halo for 30

and spring sale starts sunday

.................... my kids will finish mgsv.........to much stuff coming out

PERFECT USE OF GIF.

Bigj stays talkin trash on the Elite Controller :smh:

The disrespect.

All that Ace "3 minute NT chicken" gettin to your head famb.

Rdr2 has to be true, given m$'s bc priority for games with sequels. :nerd:

Last edited:
Fully agree on all points.

Although I can make due with RDR BC right now!!!!

spizike231 spizike231 :lol:

i mean its cool BUT for almost 3x retail.... its trash.

at best, its a $100 controller. definitely not a $150 controller.

View media item 1938639

Yeah that joke didn't fit there try again bro

:stoneface:

Wrong quote bro meant to quote the jean comment lol

ah if its about the denim.... i can go all day just like you like to go all day about destiny.

every time you got a corny destiny joke, ill just tell you about denim.

View media item 1956002

Last edited:

View media item 1938639

ah if its about the denim.... i can go all day just like you like to go all day about destiny.

View media item 1956002

Difference tho, my jokes are actually factual. Destiny thread on Nintendo thread levels now. You the Nawghty of Destiny.

Difference tho, my jokes are actually factual. Destiny thread on Nintendo thread levels now. You the Nawghty of Destiny.

Nothing factual about your corny jokes bro. Im the nawghty of destiny because YOU keep bringing it up?
I dont even post in there like that BUT as soon as someone says something in there, its YOU that brings my name up and starts with the slander not me.

If anyone was the Nawghty of Destiny, its YOU. You've been on this "destiny is trash" kick for MONTHS now; Hanging in the Destiny thread to talk smack about it Nawghty style. I dont hang in threads for games i apparently hate but YOU do.

Thats a Nawghty Move bro.

View media item 1954904

Last edited:

Nothing factual about your corny jokes bro. Im the nawghty of destiny because YOU keep bringing it up?
I dont even post in there like that BUT as soon as someone says something in there, its YOU that brings my name up and starts with the slander not me.

If anyone was the Nawghty of Destiny, its YOU. You've been on this "destiny is trash" kick for MONTHS now; Hanging in the Destiny thread to talk smack about it Nawghty style. I dont hang in threads for games i apparently hate but YOU do.

Thats a Nawghty Move bro.

View media item 1954904

I'm talking trash but quite a few folks agree with similar statements to mine in there hmmmm....doesn't sounds nawghty to me sir.

I mean when it does pop up on my subscription screen is take a look in there maybe new content or something was announced but nah most the time it's just you setting up a raid and just you lmao.

shottadru shottadru you already know you troll that thread AND make every attempt to troll me about destiny. It's a fact and I can easily prove it.

I have NEVER tried and force anyone to either STOP playing a game they like or FORCE them to play somethings else.

That's you bro and you know it.

I'm in here talking about elite controllers and you start with your corny destiny jokes again. That's not me talking about destiny. That's YOU.

So be fully prepared to be trolled and clowned when I see it convenient since you like to dish it too.

Back
Top Bottom