Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
So i've had my Xbox connected with an ethernet cable for a few months now & never had any problems with it until last night. I have auto sign in on but when i turned it on it wouldn't sign into Xbox live.

Anyone else ever have this happen with a wired connection? Any tips on how to fix it?

Call your service provider, if your wifi on the phone is working then it's probably ur xbox

So i've had my Xbox connected with an ethernet cable for a few months now & never had any problems with it until last night. I have auto sign in on but when i turned it on it wouldn't sign into Xbox live.

Anyone else ever have this happen with a wired connection? Any tips on how to fix it?

Call your service provider, if your wifi on the phone is working then it's probably ur xbox

As soon as i switch to a wireless connection everything works fine.

Maybe the port died. Check your connections, if you have a laptop or something with a Ethernet port plug it up and see if it connects.

Last edited by a moderator:
This might sound crazy, but I'm enjoying Homefront. Its not an amazing game, but the story is interesting. The only irritating thing about the game is the freezing that randomly happens when you pull out your phone or try to change weapons at the weapon locker.

Been mainly doing the side missions where you take over the KPAs strongholds. It really makes doing the main missions so much easier. 

Stealth kills are pretty good. I personally like the one where you stab the enemy in the mouth.

GET THE GAME PEOPLE.... please 
frown.gif
 it's lonely out here on these Philly skreets 
frown.gif

This might sound crazy, but I'm enjoying Homefront. Its not an amazing game, but the story is interesting. The only irritating thing about the game is the freezing that randomly happens when you pull out your phone or try to change weapons at the weapon locker.

Been mainly doing the side missions where you take over the KPAs strongholds. It really makes doing the main missions so much easier. 

Stealth kills are pretty good. I personally like the one where you stab the enemy in the mouth.

GET THE GAME PEOPLE.... please 
frown.gif
 it's lonely out here on these Philly skreets 
frown.gif

If Battleborn + the season pass  can be copped for $40 right now, I'm sure a Homefront price drop isn't too far behind
laugh.gif

Honestly there's just too many games out to be buying something that's so medicore.

If Battleborn + the season pass  can be copped for $40 right now, I'm sure a Homefront price drop isn't too far behind :lol:

Honestly there's just too many games out to be buying something that's so medicore.

Word! I'll take Homefront for like 8 dollars

GET THE GAME PEOPLE.... please :frown:  it's lonely out here on these Philly skreets :frown:  

I'll definitely cop it when its a games with gold title :pimp:

Homefront is already $36 used via amazon.

Finished Binrary Domain.

4.5/5

Voice Talent: Bailey, Baker, WIllingham

Definition of a hidden gem.

Last edited:
"SSX is coming to Xbox One Backward Compatibility today"
Closest thing we have to skate 3 right now.

@bigj505

YOU STILL OUT HERE PLAYING DESTINY FAM? :lol:

Nah bro it's just me on Destiny now for XB1 :lol:

I don't see anyone anymore playing it.

They made the level up too easy and now that most already reached max light level they stopped playing :smh:

Nah u fleece big J b on there

Nah Fleece don't be on anymore ever since he reached max light level on both his characters.

I don't see BigJ on anymore at all.

I just see memphis on occasionally playing Halo 5 and undefined playing freaking yougio.
Lies. I joined j twice the past couple of days with jj or willy with him.

Your Xbox be on but you're away from it 98 percent of the time. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom