Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Played RB6 Vegas on 360. Liked it, but with how competitive I got in COD Blops 3, I doubt I'd find it interesting anymore.

Nothing against the game, just will probably play too slow for me.
It does have its own unique pace but its fun once you adapt a bit lol.
I play on occasion. Doom is my main squeeze ATM.
Is Doom any good? It looks like it'll get repetitive in about 10 mins.

vk5Rw.gif

I wonder if Gyllenhaal will just stand there completely quiet while people making him do repetitive missions throughout the story for it to end in a boring battle against a helicopter

I am going to get a lot of hate for this but Doom is my favorite shooter this year so far....
aint no hate from me I loved the campaign but the mp is buns imo. I'd have to go with Overwatch for me so far but can't wait to play BF1

aint no hate from me I loved the campaign but the mp is buns imo. I'd have to go with Overwatch for me so far but can't wait to play BF1

I agree that MP lacks variety so you experience everything pretty quickly. As for Overwatch, its way too overpriced for what you get. Don't get me wrong, the gameplay is fun but it suffers from the same issues as Star Wars Battlefront; not enough to justify $60. Guarantee once the GOTY edition drops for $60, it will be worth it.

BF1 looks promising; just hoping from a smooth Day 1.

Last edited:

I agree that MP lacks variety so you experience everything pretty quickly. As for Overwatch, its way too overpriced for what you get. Don't get me wrong, the gameplay is fun but it suffers from the same issues as Star Wars Battlefront; not enough to justify $60. Guarantee once the GOTY edition drops for $60, it will be worth it.

BF1 looks promising; just hoping from a smooth Day 1.

All of this

been running alot of HC SnD on black ops if anyone is ever on just feel free to hop in party chat or shoot me a message 

been running alot of HC SnD on black ops if anyone is ever on just feel free to hop in party chat or shoot me a message 
I only own BO3 on PS4
mean.gif

Hardcore was my cup of tea too. SnD not so much but I would've made an exception lol

Last edited:
who was it on here that has a Wifi extender or whatever it was ?

hows the connection been and is it worth it ?

my modem/router is in my basement and lately my connection been messing up if i cop up would that help alil if i placed it in my room or living room 

If you mean the hardline adapter, that was Nighthawk aka my Step Bro aka Shottadru.
thanks

bout to send him over that PM

lagged out of 2 ******* PLAYOFFS nhl games last night i was pissed

:lol:

Sounds like my experience with AT&T internet.
I'd lose connection and lag horribly, lag out of XBL, but by the time I went to test my connection it was connected again and I was signed into XBL. :smh:

From what I heard when I was asking him about it he said it's dope, dude gets like 50mbps upload I think if not more. Still on my list of things to buy.

If you mean the hardline adapter, that was Nighthawk aka my Step Bro aka Shottadru.
thanks

bout to send him over that PM

lagged out of 2 ******* PLAYOFFS nhl games last night i was pissed
laugh.gif

Sounds like my experience with AT&T internet.
I'd lose connection and lag horribly, lag out of XBL, but by the time I went to test my connection it was connected again and I was signed into XBL.
mean.gif

From what I heard when I was asking him about it he said it's dope, dude gets like 50mbps upload I think if not more. Still on my list of things to buy.
man soon as i read this i started laughing but 
mean.gif
 at same time cause this is my EXACT experience but with comcast lol it literally makes no sense.

also past few days ill be playing black ops 1 on xbox one and ill get kicked out of live on the 360 but still on xbox live on the one talking in party chat, im so confused lol

:smh:

AT&T was the worst, considering the speeds weren't even fast.

Comcast has good speeds IMO and I haven't faced issues like that with them so far, thank god.

But :rofl: at the confusion that one console lags off and the other is perfectly fine.

Sitting here like
View media item 1906563

Must be nice to have options for ISPs :smh: :smh: :smh:

I tried looking and almost none of the smaller ISPs offer service in my apartment. fml.

Back
Top Bottom