Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Any of ya still think the division was a good game ? 
nerd.gif

roll.gif

Even the beta felt like a chore that I wanted no parts of. The hype for this game was unbelievable to me.

I can see it being fun with a crew for a bit though.

Interested in hearing who still enjoys this game a couple months in?

Last edited:
I put 50 hours in the Division before trading it in( basically because I just wanted to get it over with) a month later. It's not a bad game. Just flawed. It's needs a ton of work but they can fix it with a sequel something like Destiny on the other hand is irredeemable

Last edited:
:rofl:

Even the beta felt like a chore that I wanted no parts of. The hype for this game was unbelievable to me.

I played it at my boys house with a couple people, it's not fun.

It's not fire.

I put 50 hours in the Division before trading it in. It's not a bad game. Just flawed. It's needs a ton of work but they can fix it with a sequel something like Destiny on the other hand is irredeemable

Probably the releasest statement in here about the division.

But people got the Charles Barkley complex in here once you call something trash you hating.

My problem is they had more than enough time to make that trash good and still failed.

I put 50 hours in the Division before trading it in( basically because I just wanted to get it over with) a month later. It's not a bad game. Just flawed. It's needs a ton of work but they can fix it with a sequel something like Destiny on the other hand is irredeemable

Dang you lasted longer than most.. pause

I only lasted about 20 hours before moving on :rofl:

Dang you lasted longer than most.. pause

I only lasted about 20 hours before moving on :rofl:
Well getting to 30 took about that long. I didn't spend a ton of time in the dark zone. Lot of crafting. Fully did the base.

roll.gif

the main game's content was so boring too. literally the same 3-4 side missions with no variation at all. i got around 15 hours into the game i believe but i just couldn't play it anymore it was so boring 

Last edited:

Thats the dumbest statement i have ever heard on here.

for all the crap i give destiny i have to admit i did have more fun with destiny than the division but thats mostly because i would play the competitive MP all the time lol

I've never played any of the TellTale games, but I know some of you guys were big fans.
The Batman one looks like it could be good, and I'm digging the emphasis on Bruce Wayne. Will probably be my first Telltale purchase

I've never played any of the TellTale games, but I know some of you guys were big fans.
The Batman one looks like it could be good, and I'm digging the emphasis on Bruce Wayne. Will probably be my first Telltale purchase
Yeah I'm liking how much more emphasis is being placed on Bruce Wayne rather than Batman should make for an interesting story

Yeah I'm liking how much more emphasis is being placed on Bruce Wayne rather than Batman should make for an interesting story

Right?

Of course, for a Rocksteady style action game, I want it pretty much all batman, all the time
But for a story driven game, Im super down for some Bruce Wayne drama

Right?

Of course, for a Rocksteady style action game, I want it pretty much all batman, all the time
But for a story driven game, Im super down for some Bruce Wayne drama
Yeah and hopefully they have some more detective work to do in the game as well. I liked the detective mode in the Arkham games for the type of games they were but Telltale has a lot of room to do something dope

Back
Top Bottom