Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
My goal for BF1 will be finally learning how to fly.
the key is setting you sticks to Legacy and buttons to classic.
the new casual style of settings they have as default sucks ***

gettin both?
I'm def. trying wwe, since I've not played a wresting game since ps2. 
I already had beyond good and evil on ps3, but never played it.
you can download everyone's created stuff. so wrestlers to arenas, even faces can be downloaded. I'm gonna create an old school army.

Got the WWE 2K16 downloaded, the game is a bit more complicated now since my last wrestling game. Last wrestling game I played was No Mercy for the Nintendo 64 and loved the hell out of that game.

Now this game requires you to time buttons right and it ain't easy. But can't complain too much since it's free. Thank you Microsoft :smokin still can't believe it's free.

Got the WWE 2K16 downloaded, the game is a bit more complicated now since my last wrestling game. Last wrestling game I played was No Mercy for the Nintendo 64 and loved the hell out of that game.

Now this game requires you to time buttons right and it ain't easy. But can't complain too much since it's free. Thank you Microsoft :smokin still can't believe it's free.
yea they kinda over complicated the controls

My Chopper skills in BFBC 1 + 2 and BF 3 were so god damn good... then they changed everything up with the controls and mechanics. Never got back into it.

I wish BFBC2 was BC with the Vietnam Maps. Such a great game.

Ima beast with the chopper in bf4. I think jet planes are pointless on conquest tho. Until u get them heat seekers

Ima beast with the chopper in bf4. I think jet planes are pointless on conquest tho. Until u get them heat seekers
trippin

My Chopper skills in BFBC 1 + 2 and BF 3 were so god damn good... then they changed everything up with the controls and mechanics. Never got back into it.

I wish BFBC2 was BC with the Vietnam Maps. Such a great game.
see ya'll godda go into your options
sticks:legacy
buttona:classic

:rofl:

Dudes that would drive the Warthogs right into a rocket launcher before you could cook on the turret tho :rofl:

I don't know what was worse- that or the bad Mongoose drivers in H3 :smh: we stay doin barrel rolls on that *** b

I was checking out some of the games come trailers. Man, they went and turned titanfall into a full blown COD clone. What I mean by that is I realize red pawn was IW and TF had a COD feel, but they lowered the TTK down so that it's looking like a 3 round burst kills somebody. And they are promoting the 8v8 non Titan mode as the beta mode for people

I can't wait to play wwe tonight and I picked up dmc and re6 on the capcom sale
Yeah I got DMC also. Couldn't pass up $9

Well we'll be cooking...
You'll be holding us back.
It's cool though man, like... it's not but you know...

I was checking out some of the games come trailers. Man, they went and turned titanfall into a full blown COD clone. What I mean by that is I realize red pawn was IW and TF had a COD feel, but they lowered the TTK down so that it's looking like a 3 round burst kills somebody. And they are promoting the 8v8 non Titan mode as the beta mode for people
I'm now interested. I hated the titans in TF1.

Back
Top Bottom