Last of Us 2
Dying Light 2
Super Mario 128
Pikmin 4
Borderlands 3
Star Wars not-Battlefront game
Bully Sequel
nerd.gif

last of us 2- nope. ND just released UC4 this year.
SecondhandSoupyAfricanparadiseflycatcher-size_restricted.gif

Knew MvC:Infinite was gonna be 3D, but Im still bummed that they're ditching the sprites.
Part of the whole appeal of old MVC for me was how excellent the comic characters were translated to video games

Never was really that impressed with the moves/combo system in MVC, so not sure I'm really that geeked about this reveal

Last edited:
Inifinity stones sounds like gems from SFxT.

Also a 2v2 system. I can see this playing exactly the same as SFxT.

Inifinity stones sounds like gems from SFxT.

Also a 2v2 system. I can see this playing exactly the same as SFxT.
:lol: if they did this, it'd be dead on arrival.

Infinity gems was the theme for Marvel Super Heroes back in the day.

I need to get a new open world game. Deciding between watchdogs 2 and FFXV. Any pros/cons

Secret of Mana is basically the only JRPG Ive ever played, but I took a flier on FFXV and Ive definitely been enjoying my first 7-8 hours or so
It has some cringe-worthy typical JRPG tropes, but overall its been enjoyable, and the combat is surprisingly active and fun
However, its not really what I would consider a true open world game, and from what Ive heard, it only gets less open later in the game

I was kinda feeling in the same boat as you recently, bored with what I had and wanting a good singe player experience.
Ive been happy with FFXV, but if you're more in the mood for hijinks and chaos then i suspect WD2 is definitely the better choice

Secret of Mana is basically the only JRPG Ive ever played, but I took a flier on FFXV and Ive definitely been enjoying my first 7-8 hours or so
It has some cringe-worthy typical JRPG tropes, but overall its been enjoyable, and the combat is surprisingly active and fun
However, its not really what I would consider a true open world game, and from what Ive heard, it only gets less open later in the game

I was kinda feeling in the same boat as you recently, bored with what I had and wanting a good singe player experience.
Ive been happy with FFXV, but if you're more in the mood for hijinks and chaos then i suspect WD2 is definitely the better choice

I watched a few streams and it seemed like i wouldnt like it. I copped skyrim to hold me over even tho i played it for hours last gen.

I watched a few streams and it seemed like i wouldnt like it. I copped skyrim to hold me over even tho i played it for hours last gen.

Ya, as a non-JRPG guy, Ive actually been having plenty of fun.
But Skyrim and Witcher are on another level. FF style JRPG is a niche genre at this point

I put too much time into Skyrim to jump back in again, but I dont blame you for double dipping

Finally played a match of titanfall 2.

Easily the best shooter out this year.

bounty hunt is a dope mode.

the most fun I've had with an fps this year.

Yes, I've tried overwatch.

Titanfall 2>

bounty hunt is a dope mode.

the most fun I've had with an fps this year.

Yes, I've tried overwatch.

Titanfall 2>
got to play titanfall 2 as well because of the free trial thing they had over the weekend. i didnt like bounty hunt all that much but i did have a great time with it tho. i feel like Tone and Legion are lil OP tho those titans are no joke

Overwatch>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TF2 tho 

OVERWATCH>>>TITANFALL2

lol not that huge of discrepancy from the little multi i played but overwatch is still crazy awesome

Popularity wise, yes.

Gameplay wise, up for debate.
depends on how you view it but i still rank Overwatch over TF2 for the better shooter of the year. the multiple characters that all have their own feel and play style added with the necessary teamwork to play the objective and coordinate to me make it better than TF2. no disrespect towards TF2, its great at what it does and i enjoyed it a lot from the technical test to the released product so I'm looking forward to picking it up soon. 

depends on how you view it but i still rank Overwatch over TF2 for the better shooter of the year. the multiple characters that all have their own feel and play style added with the necessary teamwork to play the objective and coordinate to me make it better than TF2. no disrespect towards TF2, its great at what it does and i enjoyed it a lot from the technical test to the released product so I'm looking forward to picking it up soon. 
I like them both.

When it comes to shooters, I'm more of a stick-with-one-class type of guy.

Back
Top Bottom