• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Wildlands beta was some trash it got deleted in 2mins literally

I put more time into hooking my guy up with his appearance than I played the damn game

Someone correct me but I couldn't find the multiplayer option ? Was it there and I missed it ? Like a 4v4 ?

Or was it only the trash Co-op ? Driving was absolutely horrible **** the whole game was

It'll never be like Graw 2 days man

I put more time into hooking my guy up with his appearance than I played the damn game

Someone correct me but I couldn't find the multiplayer option ? Was it there and I missed it ? Like a 4v4 ?

Or was it only the trash Co-op ? Driving was absolutely horrible **** the whole game was

Dam that's very disappointing..was going to wait for the review to see if it was anything like GRAW. Use to love playing that game and staying up late to play

Dam that's very disappointing..was going to wait for the review to see if it was anything like GRAW. Use to love playing that game and staying up late to play
you can play it now

I'm back for my monthly announcement and reminder that you're all buns.

Especially Julie.

and Jumpy

and JY - he's not even a real DJ

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Wildlands concept is cool and all but I do not understand why Ubisoft keeps on with this no REAL PvP. You can't have a shooting game with no traditional matchmaking team deathmatch and what not. It is so dumb to me. and the graphics are terrible as well, looks grainy.

Wildlands concept is cool and all but I do not understand why Ubisoft keeps on with this no REAL PvP. You can't have a shooting game with no traditional matchmaking team deathmatch and what not. It is so dumb to me. and the graphics are terrible as well, looks grainy.
so i wasnt tripping ? there was no actual multiplayer like 4v4 ? 

so i wasnt tripping ? there was no actual multiplayer like 4v4 ? 

Lol nah...

Run around with your friends and kill the computer [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Wildlands is trash I knew it was gonna be trash... the best part of the game is actually customizing your dude I can't front they look cool as hell with the gear on but other than that... CASHMEHOUSSSSSIIDDDDEEEEEEEEE with that trash

Any opinions on what the best choice between FIFA 15/16/17? I know each year is supposedly an improvement, but I know that's not always true. I'm also not a stickler for rosters so I'm just wondering which is best based on graphics, mechanics, flow of play, customization, etc.

THIS IS HOW GAMES SHOULD BE ANNOUNCED!

Soon as I seen that available 8/22/17, I was 
smokin.gif

Not a fan of CGI trailers, but the franchise has already proven itself and the video's vibe made it feel epic.
nobody knows anything about shadow of mordor. 
We knew a rumor months before about some stunt girl working on SOM2

[h1]Shadow of Mordor 2 pops up on resume of stunt actress
nerd.gif
[/h1]
http://www.vg247.com/2016/03/29/shadow-of-mordor-2-pops-up-on-resume-of-stunt-actress/

Back
Top Bottom