Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I didn't even realize a new Mass Effect was dropping man im soooooo out of the gaming loop

I never play SP games but I LOVED the first ME and shockingly finished the whole game.  I never got around to finishing the other two though lol.

I might have to start thinking about a 4k compatible gaming system now that I just bought a 4k tv.

I didn't even realize a new Mass Effect was dropping man im soooooo out of the gaming loop

I never play SP games but I LOVED the first ME and shockingly finished the whole game.  I never got around to finishing the other two though lol.

I might have to start thinking about a 4k compatible gaming system now that I just bought a 4k tv.

It's just upscaling wait till scorpio

It's just upscaling wait till scorpio
That was my original plan but I caught the bug now. I got the Samsung KS8000

I haven't even read up on scorpio. That's the next full fledged gaming system right? It's not like Xbox One.5. If it's coming out this year like I remember reading then I can wait.

That was my original plan but I caught the bug now. I got the Samsung KS8000

I haven't even read up on scorpio. That's the next full fledged gaming system right? It's not like Xbox One.5. If it's coming out this year like I remember reading then I can wait.

Yeah it's supppse to be the next gen for Xbox they don't wanna say that yet though

If its 700 bucks im passing bruh :lol:

Honestly after getting Xbox one on launch and paying the full $500 and seeing that it dropped so fast if the trade in deals aren't good on Xbox one towards scorpio im waiting... it's only gonna take like 6 months before the joint go on sale

People can have a lot of points in Gears by just playing a lot too :lol:

Nah it don't work like that bro diamonds or better lol

The wack thing about gears though is if you don't play certain game modes you lose rank... so it's hard to achieve diamond in ever game mode.. and even if you play a lot of social you still have to do significantly good to stack points.. I hardly play social only when people aren't on that I normally run with and I'm about to break the top 1,000 compared to people above me they have days more played than I do, they just play a lot

Introducing The Xbox Wireless Controller Tech Series

https://majornelson.com/2017/03/21/...eless-controller-tech-series/?linkId=35696085

hero_controllers-hero.jpg

In developing this new controller series, the Xbox team was inspired by military technology and performance patterns, exploring concepts stemming from combat armor and sci-fi mechanical gear. Premium finishes like a laser etched texture on the front, gold accents and insignia are on the front of the controller. The back of the controller features textured diamond rubberized grip for added control and comfort. This specialized controller also has the same features you know and love of the Xbox Wireless Controller, including improved wireless range and Bluetooth technology for gaming on Windows 10 devices or Samsung Gear VR. You can also take advantage of the custom button-mapping feature through the Xbox Accessories App, available for download from the Xbox Store or Windows Store.

View media item 2375412
View media item 2375413
A great way to use this new controller on your Xbox One is with Copilot – a new console feature that allows any two Xbox Wireless Controllers act as if they were one. As part of our commitment to enhancing gaming for everyone, Copilot makes Xbox One more inviting and fun for new gamers or those needing assistance — whether it’s parents who want to help their kids play, experienced gamers looking to play with novice players, or gamers who need unique configurations to play (e.g. with hands apart, hand and chin, hand and foot, etc.). The Copilot feature will be available through the Creators Update later this year.

Back
Top Bottom