Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Wylin' the fools over at Activision and M$.

Game should be about $.99 - $9.99 the most.

It's damn near like 5 years old, and outdated.

:smh:

Might buy the dual pack too that has both BO1 and 2 that I saw on Amazon.

I hardly get to game though because my chick be wylin and when I do I'm mostly on Halo 5 for some quick games.

But, wouldn't mind catching wreck like I used to in BLOPS2 since it was probably my most played COD and IMO the best one out of the entire series.

Real talk leave her. If she *****ing about you playing video games leave her. You could be doing anything else but you playing games in the house. Pssst cancel her.

As for our permanent solution - Crossplay is coming to Ranked Play! That means Xbox and PC players will be able to play alongside each other and compete for Ranks in any Core and Competitive playlist.
Release date TBA.

"VR is coming to project scorpio in partnership with AMD."

Amd's vr.

Last edited:
Xbox Scorpio Dev Kit

scorpio_dev_kit_99euu1j.jpg

xbox_dev_kits_group_1wtus0.jpg

xbox_scorpio_dev_kits4ruiu.jpg

s for our permanent solution - Crossplay is coming to Ranked Play! That means Xbox and PC players will be able to play alongside each other and compete for Ranks in any Core and Competitive playlist.
idk if i like crossplay, dont the keyboard warriors have an advantage over console players? ((thats what im always told))

Last edited:
idk if i like crossplay, dont the keyboard warriors have an advantage over console players? ((thats what im always told))

If they are using a mouse and keyboard.. if you ever play social notice how many headshots pc players get... most of them suck though but I'm def gonna toggle it off when they add the preference switch in the future. I don't wanna play with anyone that has a PC

Most people are, a lot of people in the gears community hate this feature so I think almost everyone is gonna switch the PC players off once they add the switch

Last edited:
Yes. They did a test trial of crossplay, so they're probably thinking of ways to solve that issue. Such as having the option to match with pc players who are using controllers.

Wylin' the fools over at Activision and M$.

Game should be about $.99 - $9.99 the most.

It's damn near like 5 years old, and outdated.

:smh:

Might buy the dual pack too that has both BO1 and 2 that I saw on Amazon.

I hardly get to game though because my chick be wylin and when I do I'm mostly on Halo 5 for some quick games.

But, wouldn't mind catching wreck like I used to in BLOPS2 since it was probably my most played COD and IMO the best one out of the entire series.

Real talk leave her. If she *****ing about you playing video games leave her. You could be doing anything else but you playing games in the house. Pssst cancel her.

Wylin bruh...

Not giving her up because she tells me to be constructive instead of sitting at home playing video games.

She actually don't really bother me about the games, but when she's trying to study or sleep at night and I'm over there talking about I got Golgoroth's gaze and making noise she gets tight.

I do tell her stuff like at least I'm home and you know where I'm at or I could be out and about and doing all sorts of things :lol:

OK OK do 2 weeks but make sure you made your mind up in 2 hours... Should be more like 3-4 tho but this is nice. Prolly gonna kill demos unless there's a limit

Kudos to MS for this one. This is huge and hopefully it forces Sony and Nintendo to follow suit.

View media item 2402477
View media item 2402478

I don't think this is as good as you're making it out to be... this seems more for buyers remorse/regret.

Now if they come out with something where you can trade your digital copy to other users or sell it for monetary money that is different.

Yes. They did a test trial of crossplay, so they're probably thinking of ways to solve that issue. Such as having the option to match with pc players who are using controllers.

I have never seen you play gears.

The option that is coming is the toggle on and off between crossplay, giving Xbox players the option to play PC players. You are now forced to play with PC players in social. However ranked and core modes will have the toggle because it is unfair to make us play with PC players. Once the toggle comes out PC for gears will be dead because nobody will play with the PC players.

Last edited:
that... That really shouldn't be more than 5gb... Weapon tuning is probably only like 1mb

If you haven't updated the game since it's launch... your gonna end up with a 116 gbs... the game itself is about 50gb...7 months of updates to equal about 50 more is nothing. It's heavily played and it requires constant monthly updates.

Back
Top Bottom