Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I haven't been able to play it yet, hot wheels.

Essentially need to finish this long tutorial? Don't know. Just haven't had time to really dive into it.
After you upgrade a festival 3-5 times, I believe there's no other restrictions.

Go to the pause menu.

You'll see tabs towards the top.

See if the hot wheels tab is greyed out.

If it's not greyed out, you should be able to fast travel to the hot wheels area.

If you've not seen the Hot Wheels advert play automatically in your game yet, you might still need to level up some festivals.

Last edited:
I put in an hour with the Hot Wheels expansion and it was fun
pimp.gif

Between Blizzard Mountain and the main game, there's a ton to do now and a lot of variety.
Game's the definition of perferction.

The main territory the Horizon devs haven't touched yet is VR.

If Forza Horizon 4 supports VR,
nerd.gif
glasses.gif

I haven't been able to play it yet, hot wheels.

Essentially need to finish this long tutorial? Don't know. Just haven't had time to really dive into it.
After you upgrade a festival 3-5 times, I believe there's no other restrictions.
Go to the pause menu.
You'll see tabs towards the top.
See if the hot wheels tab is greyed out.
If it's not greyed out, you should be able to fast travel to the hot wheels area.
If you've not seen the Hot Wheels advert play automatically in your game yet, you might still need to level up some festivals.

Ahhhhhh... Yea I'm only on festival 2.
Gotta put some more time into it.

So I just got done getting enough XP and opening up Hot Wheels festival.

My wife and I were having so much fun... It's ridiculous and fun man. Highly recommend.

Haven't bought the Season Pass yet, but that Hot Wheels expansion just sold me on Horizon 3.  Luckily found a digital code for a great price.

Both FH and FH2 were great so hopefully this improves on it and isn't a rehash.

Last edited:
Yes to both?  The game is purchased either way.

Last edited:
There any good Xbox s deals going on?

Grabbing my son one for his birthday on the 21st.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can the hot wheels expansion be purchased as a standalone or do you still need the base game? I never got around to buying it again and I'm not about to drop $60 for it plus another $20 for the Hot Wheels.

Can the hot wheels expansion be purchased as a standalone or do you still need the base game? I never got around to buying it again and I'm not about to drop $60 for it plus another $20 for the Hot Wheels.
You'd need the base game like the witcher dlcs.

Just wait for another sale.

Hot wheels will probably be $10 in 3 months.

Last edited:
You'd need the base game like the witcher dlcs.
Just wait for another sale.
Hot wheels will probably be $10 in 3 months.
Aight cool. I did the same with Blizzard Mountain DLC. I copped when it was ~$10. I just want FH3 to hit ~$30 digitally so I can recop.

[h1]FORZA HORIZON 3: HOT WHEELS REVIEW [/h1][h1]9/10[/h1]
AMAZING

Forza Horizon 3: Hot Wheels is a bedroom floor on an unlimited budget. A delightful, daring, and different expansion.

iYen iYen is the HW DLC the second expansion that was talked about when FH3 released or is there gonna be another one similar to Blizzard Mtn?

iYen iYen is the HW DLC the second expansion that was talked about when FH3 released or is there gonna be another one similar to Blizzard Mtn?
The hot wheels dlc is the second expansion that was talked about when fh3 dropped. It's the last expansion, but supposedly playground games is working on FH4. I'd personally be interested in a tokyo setting, VR capability, and another fast/furious partnership.

The hot wheels dlc is the second expansion that was talked about when fh3 dropped. It's the last expansion, but supposedly playground games is working on FH4. I'd personally be interested in a tokyo setting, VR capability, and another fast/furious partnership.
Ok that's good to know. I thought maybe there'd be another expansion to come. It's good to know though, I'll have a bit of content to play once I get FH3 again.

So first was F&F, then Hot Wheels.

If that's the progression I'd like to see a London setting and then maybe some kind of Gumball Race.

Back
Top Bottom