Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
but all the DLC is free... and they've been pumping out new events, levels and characters.
I didn't buy it at launch, but what DLC?  Hasn't there only been 2 new heroes added since launch as well?

It's not my type of shooter...all the other ones I've listed(Halo is still #1) are my go-tos.

Hopped on last night for a little while. Lovin the storyline so far.

Makes me want to go back and play the first one again just for the story.

I had a power outage today and I think it fried my power brick, the light just stays orange the console won't turn on.  Usually when this happens I just unplug it for a few seconds and plug it back up and the light turns white again but that's not working now.  Is there any fix for this or do I just need to order another one?

"A new Dragon Age game is in the works, according to BioWare writer Alexis Kennedy."

@blakep267

I had a power outage today and I think it fried my power brick, the light just stays orange the console won't turn on.  Usually when this happens I just unplug it for a few seconds and plug it back up and the light turns white again but that's not working now.  Is there any fix for this or do I just need to order another one?
I'm assuming you weren't using a surge protector

go ahead and order that new one for $50 fam on xbox its what i had to do about 2 months ago.

Or pay $30/35 ship your broken one out to them.

i found no fixes and i had same exact problem 

Finally!! My brother copped an X1 and we been running Gears 4
smokin.gif
 I am so trash
mean.gif

Finally!! My brother copped an X1 and we been running Gears 4 :smokin  I am so trash :smh:  

Don't play social it doesn't matter how bad you are do not play social all social does is trick you into thinking you know how to use the shotgun your gonna suck this season so everytime you put the game on play core it doesn't matter the season ends in July so in August you can get serious..

Boost your sensitivity from now and get use to strafing back and fourth to dodge bullets in close combat situations

Finally!! My brother copped an X1 and we been running Gears 4 :smokin  I am so trash :smh:  

Don't play social it doesn't matter how bad you are do not play social all social does is trick you into thinking you know how to use the shotgun your gonna suck this season so everytime you put the game on play core it doesn't matter the season ends in July so in August you can get serious..

Boost your sensitivity from now and get use to strafing back and fourth to dodge bullets in close combat situations
Yea and me and my bro tried social so we could learn the maps man but that ish was wack. We just jumped to core TEN. I also messed around with sensitivity too. I was turning way too damn slow :lol:

oh yea?
I mean pcs have their PSUs plugged in them all the time around the world. Can't see how that's much different

It's something that was kind of an issue when the console launched they specifically said it in the manual and I remember talking to someone at Microsoft because I was having issues with my day 1 and they said the powerbrick should be plugged into the wall I found it weird as well.. I wouldn't have cared if I had it in my surge because any surge I buy I spend decent money to make sure it's pretty good but I dunno that's what they kept telling me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom