Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Yeah I ain't get to run with J but we had fun b4 u got on I'm not pressed tho because I wanna grind loot boxes for anniversary OW skins
I want them too but I realize that Blizzard is just jerking us around. The last event, I grinder for 3 weeks and got zero legendary skins. And I ended up buying 5 loot boxes and still didn't get anything. Luckily I got to 3000 coins and could buy one.

This event I only have 1500 coins so there's no way I'm getting to 3000 and there are like 4 legendary skins I want. So I don't have much hope. And I'm not dropping anymore money on them

I got the zaraya skin but I doubt I'll get everything I want. But mayhem with good Xp is a blessing

i need to invest in new games for when im not on PS4 lol im still stuck over here playing the same old sport games but still having fun 

Rocket League and NHL 

Friday the 13th looks like an even less fun and buggier version of evolve
Better comparison would be to dead by daylight. Not that good of a comparison to compare it to evolve

My comparison is from the outside looking in.... Im sure they're vastly different and the comparison i made is a huge over simplification of both titles.

But what i see is two 3v1 multiplayer games.

One of which was terribly executed new IP.

The other of which was a terrible executed "new" IP using existing character and lore IP.

My comparison is from the outside looking in.... Im sure they're vastly different and the comparison i made is a huge over simplification of both titles.

The other of which was a terrible executed "new" IP using existing character and lore IP.
It is an oversimplification and both play completely different so a better comparison would make sense. Try again

Last edited:
Evolve was such a bad game.
Define bad. It was very sound technically and had an interesting premise. That premise however is only fun when you with friends or it's your first time playing it. It's a completely forgettable experience with no lasting power but that's just the type of game that was made.

It is an oversimplification and both play completely different so a better comparison would make sense. Try again

Meh... again. ...I already know its apples and oranges... im on da outside looking in.

its not hard to compare two 3 v 1 games that flopped with each other from the outside looking in :rofl:

I know they're different just like CoD, BF, battlefront, overwatch, etc are different. Just like street fighter, tekken, etc are different.

People who dont place racing games do it all the time w/ forza horizon 2/3 and other racing games because they feature cars. iYen will then post his 13 chapter thesis.

Most recently i've seen peopel say injustice is Mortal Kombat X w/ DC skins.

Over simplification because but if for sure understand how someone can come to that conclusion.

Meh... again. ...I already know its apples and oranges... im on da outside looking in.

its not hard to compare two 3 v 1 games that flopped with each other from the outside looking in :rofl:

I know they're different just like CoD, BF, battlefront, overwatch, etc are different. Just like street fighter, tekken, etc are different.

People who dont place racing games do it all the time w/ forza horizon 2/3 and other racing games because they feature cars. iYen will then post his 13 chapter thesis.

Over simplification because but if for sure understand how someone can come to that conclusion.

its not hard to compare two 3 v 1 games that flopped with each other from the outside looking in
roll.gif

i know what you're saying. it doesnt mean that it has any validity to it. saying that "its not hard to compare two 3 v 1 games that flopped with each other from the outside looking in" is still a bad comparison between the two games which is why i am saying that your comparison doesnt work. and if you are saying that both games are different from each other why are you trying to compare them to each other? both games are asymmetrical games in style only and thats the only thing you can say they are similar but thats a very broad way to compare both games. you saying that from the "outside looking in" doesnt make comparing the two any stronger because they are two completely different games to make such an assumption on them. 

i know what you're saying. it doesnt mean that it has any validity to it. saying that "its not hard to compare two 3 v 1 games that flopped with each other from the outside looking in" is still a bad comparison between the two games which is why i am saying that your comparison doesnt work. and if you are saying that both games are different from each other why are you trying to compare them to each other? both games are asymmetrical games in style only and thats the only thing you can say they are similar but thats a very broad way to compare both games. you saying that from the "outside looking in" doesnt make comparing the two any stronger because they are two completely different games to make such an assumption on them. 

If my comparison lead me to not purchase the jason game, how does my comparison not work again?

Consumer perception is reality.

How many consecutive years have people said CoD doesn't change at all and they refuse to buy it???

Their invalid evaluation kept their valid dollars away from from activision'$ pockets.

I had friends arguing w/ me that battlefront was nothing but a battlefield clone skinned in star wars and they ended up not buying it.... That evaluation very far from reality... Again... just cuz they were wrong doesn't mean their dollars were spent :lol:

If my comparison lead me to not purchase the jason game, how does my comparison not work again?

How many consecutive years have people said CoD doesn't change at all and they refuse to buy it???

Their invalid evaluation kept their valid dollars away from from activision'$ pockets.

I had friends arguing w/ me that battlefront was nothing but a battlefield clone skinned in star wars and they ended up not buying it.... That evaluation very far from reality... Again... just cuz they were wrong doesn't mean their dollars were spent
laugh.gif
now it seems like you are moving the goalpost. originally you said that F13 is a more boring version of Evolve, where i stated that making a comparison between the two games isn't fair to either because they are completely different games besides being asymmetrical multiplayer games. consumer perception doesnt make your comparison hold validity because it is still a bad comparison between the two and is a broad generalization in trying to say one game is similar to another. at the end of the day saying the two are similar to one another is a reach, trying to say that you justified it because of consumer perception doesnt make your comparison any stronger when an invalid evolution is inherently an INVALID evaluation. 

I had friends arguing w/ me that battlefront was nothing but a battlefield clone skinned in star wars and they ended up not buying it.... That evaluation very far from reality... Again... just cuz they were wrong doesn't mean their dollars were spent :lol:

now it seems like you are moving the goalpost. originally you said that F13 is a more boring version of Evolve, where i stated that making a comparison between the two games isn't fair to either because they are completely different games besides being asymmetrical multiplayer games. consumer perception doesnt make your comparison hold validity because it is still a bad comparison between the two and is a broad generalization in trying to say one game is similar to another. at the end of the day saying the two are similar to one another is a reach, trying to say that you justified it because of consumer perception doesnt make your comparison any stronger when an invalid evolution is inherently an INVALID evaluation. 

Careful bruh... This entire thing has been about my perception from the outside lookin in...

Friday the 13th looks like an even less fun and buggier version of evolve

I've stated since then a few times that I understand thats an over simplification and its because im on the outside looking in.

Remind me again where I moved the goal post from and to?

My comparison as a consumer lead me to not wan to purchase F13.... Seems pretty valid according to the wallet of the folks selling F13. :rofl:

Chill papi.. you gonna make my buy it and slice and dice you w/ jason :lol: :evil:

Careful bruh... This entire thing has been about my perception from the outside lookin in...
I've stated since then a few times that I understand thats an over simplification and its because im on the outside looking in.

Remind me again where I moved the goal post from and to?

My comparison as a consumer lead me to not wan to purchase F13.... Seems pretty valid according to the wallet of the folks selling F13.
roll.gif

Chill papi.. you gonna make my buy it and slice and dice you w/ jason
laugh.gif
devil.gif
my bad on saying is instead of looks like. i oversimplified your post pa. i aint saying you're wrong for your consumer perception just that its a bad comparison to make between the two is all. 

but you better act right thinking you gon touch me with Jason b. my hiding skills is A1 in them bushes pa

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom