Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Xbox X is probably gonna be a day 1 or holiday pick up for me. Some of the titles coming to the Xbox are looking great and I'm ready to start playing on Xbox again. May even cop Anthem for it :nerd:

same i been on PS4 way too long last xbox i had was the 360 and all that did was red ring on me. Havent considered the XB1 since. Now this XB1X may be the reason to bring me back.

I have a 4k tv hdr
PS4 pro
etc.

i think this may be the time to bring the Xbox back to the fam. Looking foward to crackdown and Forza. GT on PS has been kind of a letdown lately hope they get GT sport right or getting Forza on XB1X will make it easier.

Last edited:

so does anyone have any suggestions on the best place to get an AC adapter.
Microsoft store. 

my Day one Fried and i ordered brand new one right from them and got shipped to me the next day $50 or you ship your broken one in and they fix it for $30ish and itll take a week or so 

Crying at dudes still tramiuztied from red rings

My wife's friend's husband said he has forever disowned Xbox because of the red rings. He claims the MS didn't want to repair his console or send him another one. I call BS, but idk; it could have happened. Either way, he scoffs at Xbox and says he'll never own another Xbox console in his life.

I also remember employees at Best Buy telling parents to buy their kids a PS3 because of the red rings. This one kid said he wanted to play Halo because his friends all played, but the employee said that the 360 was just going to die in a month and he wouldn't be able to play. I actually stepped in after the employee left and gave the parents the real story on what was going on.

I remember my launch console died, but MS replaced it with a refurbished one. I believe that one died as well, but I just went out and copped the newest one and didn't have any problems after that.

Crying at dudes still tramiuztied from red rings
I do not miss those days.  My first 360 got it, so Microsoft sent me another 360 instead of fixing mine.  Then the replacement ended up getting the red rings. 
mean.gif

At least the second time it happened they sent me mine back.

I caught red rings once, late after it was a plague lol.

Man I'm presently using a day one xbox one. MS rarely fails me, my PS3 died tho and I barely used it. :frown:

I got the red rings once. Well twice but the second time I just restarted it and it was fixed. Anyway the first time I called MS, they mailed me a box. I mailed the console and got it back like a week and a half later and that was that. I wasn't traumatized or swore vengeance against MS like other people on the internet seem to do. It wasn't that big of a deal to me

Man I'm presently using a day one xbox one. MS rarely fails me, my PS3 died tho and I barely used it.
frown.gif
i got lucky with my 360. had it since '08 or  maybe '07 (cant believe its been so long lol) and it still runs fine. my OG PS3 crapped out tho and i was bummed about it. joint was massive tho 
laugh.gif

Nothing is worst than the "disc read error" from the PS2 days.

Man I was super tight and was stuck with mad games from PS2 and couldn't play unless I bought another system... only really cared about San Andreas though :lol:

Got the 360 I think in 07 or 09 not to sure and never had any issues with it.

Same with my XB1, knock on wood hopefully it can last until the next Xbox comes out ... not the mid gen updates.

Might consider a One S though but not sure if they make it in black.

Wish I would have kept my 360 though so I could still play Halo 3 on it or hopefully they make it backward compatible soon for the anniversary in Sept.

Man I'm presently using a day one xbox one. MS rarely fails me, my PS3 died tho and I barely used it. :frown:

i got lucky with my 360. had it since '08 or  maybe '07 (cant believe its been so long lol) and it still runs fine. my OG PS3 crapped out tho and i was bummed about it. joint was massive tho :lol:

I had the backwards compatiable joint too bro. I was furious. I only played mgs 4 I went randomly months later to try another game and it was cooked [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Good ol RROD. I opened mine up and went to work. XB1 is good so far except that it turns back on by itself after I turn it off sometimes :nerd:. Never had a problem with ps2. Ps1 I think I had to flip it upside down or something after a while :lol:

The RROD fiasco made me alot of money :pimp:. I had to be the richest High Schooler in Philly :lol: :lol:. Had more money then than I do now :smh:.

Back
Top Bottom