• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

Entered.

I win I buy an X1. I don't win, I buy an X1 anyway, just further down the road. :lol:

Props to Memphis for being so generous.

Buy an Xbox Titanfall Bundle and get Titanfall for free anyway :wink:
It's not about that.. if he wins it's a sign he needs xbone right now.

if not.. he can wait 

Am I right empire

So it's not about getting Titanfall for free plus the Xbox he'll inevitably get sooner or later.. Sounds about the same to me :lol: Just a suggestion big guy

Yea. I mean I have the money and the space under my TV. Its just hard to justify spending more time playing games and using that money on another new system.

I get a game being sent my way, probably a sign. :lol:

just entered thanks for the opportunity to possibly win a free titanfall game, You sir are the man win or lose. We (all Nters) appreciate it fam

Props to Memphis, but i'm surprised no one is tryna exploit this free game.  This thread was ruthless when TitanFall was a closed beta.

Last edited:
Props to Memphis, but i'm surprised no one is tryna exploit this free game.  This thread was ruthless when TitanFall was a closed beta.

THE GIVEAWAY ISN'T PLASTERED EVERYWHERE. MORE THAN LIKELY ONLY THOSE WHO ACTUALLY READ AND PARTICIPATE IN THIS THREAD HAVE SEEN THE LINK AND ENTERED AS IT SHOULD BE :pimp:

Guys have any of you heard of or subscribe to loot crate?

Its one of those month to money subscriptions and they send you theme based fandom merchandise in a box called a "Loot Crate".

Well this month, Loot Crate teamed up with EA and Respawn and are doing a Titan themed Loot Crate this month!!

It's only 13.37 a month (plus shipping)... and you can cancel at any time.

Here's the details about this drop: http://us5.campaign-archive1.com/?u=1f53721d6da415ab862195987&id=064facca3d&e=82780a0815

Also, if you just happen to be interested and want to sign up for a month (even if you plan on canceling after the titanfall loot crate) I ask that you would use my referral link: http://mbsy.co/lootcrate/2208573

You can also use the code "TITAN" for $3 off a new subscription.

Hope someone is interested :lol:

BEEN MEANING TO SIGN UP FOR THIS SINCE I'VE SEEN ADAM SESSLER ADVERTSE IT A FEW TIMES. JUST REGISTERED

Back
Top Bottom