Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
So what time we squading up on titanfall

I will be on all day tues I have the day off. :pimp:

I'M GOING ALL DIGITAL THIS GEN SO I'LL START MY DOWNLOAD AT 2 A.M. CENTRAL TIME AND EVERYTHING SHOULD BE READY TO GO BY THE TIME I GET OFF WORK ON TUESDAY AFTERNOON. EXPECT ME TO BE RUNNING FOR THE REST OF THE DAY TUESDAY.

I'LL BE UPDATING THE GAMERTAG LIST ON THE FIRST PAGE SO THOSE WHO AREN'T ON THE LIST, SHOOT ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE WITH YOUR GAMERTAG AND I'LL ADD IT.

GAMERTAG: MEMPHISFINEST :pimp:

Amazon still doesn't have the adapter up. Might stop by my GameStop Tuesday to see if they have it.

Last edited:
Are they going to release Astro A40's or any headphones that doesn't need to use the adapter?

Like I don't understand why make the controller like that then don't make/release headphones that use the new input type and need an adapter.

Also, to those that have the adapter does it feel uncomfortable with that big thing at the bottom of the controller and does it get in the way?

I have big hands and long fingers so would it possibly get in the way for me or something to those that have it?

I have a brand new fight stick from Mad Catz that I used for like one game of SF4 and put it away does anyone know if it can be used on the XB1?

I was thinking about selling it if it doesn't work on the XB1... as well as the rest of the controllers on whatnot that Best Buy didn't accept anyone else sold all their old peripherals and if so where and how did you go about selling it to make the most money... eBay, craigslist, backpage - ts section?

About to go pick up the XB1 in about a week or so and I'll join you guys, but now I'm going to be behind the rest of you just like I was with MW2 because I was a Halo head at the time :smh:

I doubt they will. The adapter isn't just there to attach the mic to the controller, it also functions as a "remote". You can adjust volume, mute, etc ... But thena gain that doesn't really matter tho if you have a Mixamp ...:\

If the mic that came with the system doesn't get in the way, than this shouldn't.

Oops sorry, just read you didn't own the system yet. Nah, it doesn't get in the way.

Last edited:
If it similar to the one that comes out the box nope. I actually really like those controls, useless for me since I got the amp but still not uncomfy or in the way.

I'm gonna pick up an adapter today.. Bestbuy didn't have it last time I went. Will try again today if not I'll have to to to gamestop or target near my house.. And use the bb gift card on a map pack or something

Last edited:
So the Titanfall bundle is nothing more than a regular Xbox One with a Titanfall slip cover over the box and a Titanfall code.

At least you get Titanfall for free but man that's a cheap bundle. :lol:

So the Titanfall bundle is nothing more than a regular Xbox One with a Titanfall slip cover over the box and a Titanfall code.

At least you get Titanfall for free but man that's a cheap bundle.
laugh.gif
What else did you want to get with it?

An actual box with the actual Titanfall controller and system is what I would have wanted with it... You know, a real bundle. :lol:

After TF, it's the wait for halo. I'm not the type to have many games. Just a few solid titles I play for years. Regular xbox I only had halo 1 and halo 2 and that was all I needed :smile:

Last edited:
After TF, it's the wait for halo. I'm not the type to have many games. Just a fee solid titles I play for years. Regular xbox I only had halo 1 and halo 2 and that was all I needed :smile:
This..except plus destiny I can get jiggy with what they're doing.

And the bundle was expected.. Just an Xbox with a free game and a slip over the old box :lol: that's how most bundles have been. I remember I bought the madden bundle ps3 and that was all it was a slip over the og box and a copy of madden.

Last edited:
After TF, it's the wait for halo. I'm not the type to have many games. Just a fee solid titles I play for years. Regular xbox I only had halo 1 and halo 2 and that was all I needed :smile:

I'M THE SAME WAY. THAT'S WHY I'M COOL WITH GOING ALL DIGITAL THIS GEN. I SEE MYSELF ONLY HAVING THE TITANFALL, HALO AND DESTINY TITLES ON MY ONE.

AND ONLY THE METAL GEAR, THE LAST OF US TITLES ON MY PS4.

IMO this is not good at all. We need more games.

And on the OG xbox I spent major hours playing Matt Hoffman Pro BMX 2. :pimp: :pimp:

One of my favorite games ever.

That's why I'm such a hard reviewer of games. To me it's like an investment for the console. Also why I hate cod with the yearly updates :smh:

SO EARLY COPIES ARE BEING SOLD OF TITANFALL. I SEE A COUPLE FOR $80 LOCALLY, TEMPTING IF I WASN'T GOING ALL DIGITAL.

ALSO, RESPAWN HAS STATED THAT NO BANS WILL BE HANDED OUT FOR ANYONE PLAYING ONLINE EARLY.

HAVE ANY REVIEWS/SCORES BEEN POSTED YET FROM THE MEDIA?

Last edited:
Checked my Craigslist and nothing.

Contemplating if I should take tomorrow off.

Last edited:
Game looks ok but I'm skeptical of every FPS until I try it out. So many "next big FPS" come out and fall flat. tF is the first to actually look like it could last after playing it.

IMO for a game to last years it has to have a couple things

1. Competition
2. Controls need to feel "right"
3. Community
4. Some "nonsense" lol . Peep mongoose races, and such on halo

5. Feel like you can do what you want, not what they only allow you. A "free" experience.

Back
Top Bottom