Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

killthehype is just saying, this has been done before, devs were saying ME never coming to PS3 as well. but in the end who cares, by the time Titanfall comes to PS4 (If it ever does) a sequel will already be in the works or already released

I get exactly what hes saying and I really do think they are making a mistake not dropping the game for all consoles.  I personally think they whole exclusive thing is wack, make the games available for all.

On another note, I'm headed to best buy to get 5 $100 gift cards.
View media item 659547

Let us know how that turns out.

Both Bestbuy's I went to said I needed to purchase the console from Bestbuy to trade it in... lets see how it turns out.

killthehype is just saying, this has been done before, devs were saying ME never coming to PS3 as well. but in the end who cares, by the time Titanfall comes to PS4 (If it ever does) a sequel will already be in the works or already released

I get exactly what hes saying and I really do think they are making a mistake not dropping the game for all consoles.  I personally think they whole exclusive thing is wack, make the games available for all.

View media item 659547

Both Bestbuy's I went to said I needed to purchase the console from Bestbuy to trade it in... lets see how it turns out.

That's just plain stupid of them.

View media item 659547

That's just plain stupid of them.
BRUH please don't tell me u went through 5 360's
What made u keep buying After the first 2 gave out

^brand loyalty.

after every RROD, "there NO WAY this can happen again." (x4)

Last edited:
I only had 1 get the RROD. I just scooped up another one when it died. On another note, is anyone buying the HD-DVD drive Microsoft sold back before Blu-Ray took over :lol:

So it seems like each best buy is making up their own rules. They told me I could only trade in 1 per sku per day. So basically they let me trade in 1 250gb slim and 1 120gb elite.

They said come back tomorrow for the next 2, I'm not tripping considering 1 of the 2 I traded today was a red ring 360. They did plug them in and left them on for about 20 min but the towel trick made sure I was good.

The backstory on the 360s is that I've purchased 4 360s at retail, a launch 360, a 120gb elite, and 2 250gb. None of the 360s I've purchased at retail red ringed, my launch 360 still works.

I got the problem 360s a couple years ago when I copped 10 of them for $800, sent em in to Microsoft to get fixed for free and flipped them for $250 a piece. I kept 3 and eventually all but 1 still failed.

Last edited:
So it seems like each best buy is making up their own rules. They told me I could only trade in 1 per sku per day. So basically they let me trade in 1 250gb slim and 1 120gb elite.

They said come back tomorrow for the next 2, I'm not tripping considering 1 of the 2 I traded today was a red ring 360. They did plug them in and left them on for about 20 min but the towel trick made sure I was good.

The backstory on the 360s is that I've purchased 4 360s at retail, a launch 360, a 120gb elite, and 2 250gb. None of the 360s I've purchased at retail red ringed, my launch 360 still works.

I got the problem 360s a couple years ago when I copped 10 of them for $800, sent em in to Microsoft to get fixed for free and flipped them for $250 a piece. I kept 3 and eventually all but 1 still failed.
how hard did they check the ones they took?

WHAT'S THIS TOWEL TRICK? I GOT A WORKING 360 AND A RROD 360. WOULD LOVE TO TRADE IN THE RROD ONE AS WELL.

I'm in richmond va

There was zero inspection the girl spent 30-45 min looking for the model number and never could find it, finally she just entered something to get them to ring up, gave me my cards and had me sign the paper.

FYI the deal only works w/ 1 xbox at a time she said i couldnt get the full 238 on 1 card

Aye Im in Richmond too. Going to do this tommorow.

WHAT'S THIS TOWEL TRICK? I GOT A WORKING 360 AND A RROD 360. WOULD LOVE TO TRADE IN THE RROD ONE AS WELL.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=xbox+360+towel+trick

you own a 360 and have never heard of the towel trick?? 
eek.gif

I'm in richmond va

There was zero inspection the girl spent 30-45 min looking for the model number and never could find it, finally she just entered something to get them to ring up, gave me my cards and had me sign the paper.

FYI the deal only works w/ 1 xbox at a time she said i couldnt get the full 238 on 1 card
Aye Im in Richmond too. Going to do this tommorow.
Go to the chesterfield town center BB look for a fat white brunette she dont check nothing

Go to the chesterfield town center BB look for a fat white brunette she dont check nothing
Thats whats up on the info.Thats closer to me than the broad st 2 ( it its still open) . Would rep but Im out :lol:. What time did you go?

you own a 360 and have never heard of the towel trick?? :wow:

I havent either. On my third.

Got one at launch that got RROD but MS sent me a new one

I sold that later on

Bought another one (used) just for 2k13 last yr

Last edited:
how hard did they check the ones they took?

They just turned them on for about 10 min to see if they were red ringed, didn't hook them up to a tv or check to see if the seal was broken. If someone was truly grimey they could get away with trading them in without the hard drives if you bump into the right employee.

Brah with the five Xboxes should have just went to different BBs.

That was the plan, I took 3 to one and was taking 2 to another. 3 of the 360s are in perfect condition, so I wasn't even going to stress if they didn't take the 2 red ringed 360s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom