• Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Budokai tenkaichi 2 > Burst Limit

DRAGONBALL GT: FINAL BOUT ON THE OG PLAYSTATION

:pimp: :pimp:

BEST DRAGONBALL GAME TO RELEASE IMO
I'm ready for the NT halo battles. I will be t bagging :pimp:

I was like 13 years old when Halo 2 was out, and while I logged hundreds of hours, I'm not sure how good I actually am/was :lol:. Definitely down for some NT games though as none of my real-life friends will be copping :frown:. We should do like a doubles/triples tourney if we have enough interest :pimp:.

NOW NT HALO BATTLES IS A MUST!!!!! COUNT ME IN!

I'LL BE HONEST, I WAS CRAZY GOOD IN HALO 2 AND 3 BUT I HAVEN'T PLAYED SINCE HALO 3'S POPULARITY STARTED TO FALL OFF. I PLAYED REACH FOR ABOUT 4 DAYS BEFORE I DECIDED IT WAS CHEEKS AND I PLAYED HALO 4 FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS BEFORE I DECIDED THE SAME. :lol:

The nostalgia will be too much to resist. I'm there. Been wanting to create my own Saiyan character since Budokai. Vegeta's other son that will be great :lol:
Bout to get my black super Saroyan character going. I hope the black character create option doesn't have the standard black people hair like nba live 2000 or something. I don't wanna see my character with golden cornrows

THIS MADE ME SPIT OUT MY DRINK. REPPED.

I'm going to get washed on halo NT battles if y'all are as good as ya making it seem :rofl:

I was never that great at halo

BUT MY BODY IS READY :evil:

I haven't played Halo since 08-09, does it play similar to Destiny? If so, I should be alright online. For the most part, I usually have anywhere between 1.3 - 1.5 K/D with at least 5-7 flag caps.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 my God I was in tears watching this at work!!

Destiny's PVP plays just fine.
I don't mind it. I just hate the Super Charges. It seems like thats usually how I die when I have a nice little streak going 
laugh.gif

I also don't understand why you get the arc blade special for like 30 seconds but the other Super Charges are like one and done.

Destiny's PVP plays just fine.
I don't mind it. I just hate the Super Charges. It seems like thats usually how I die when I have a nice little streak going :lol:

I also don't understand why you get the arc blade special for like 30 seconds but the other Super Charges are like one and done.

I agree. The super charges need some balancing.

I feel like the way they function in PVP and PVE shouldn't necessarily be identical.

The only ones that really bother me are the blade dancer and that bubble thing.

I agree. The super charges need some balancing.

I feel like the way they function in PVP and PVE shouldn't necessarily be identical.

The only ones that really bother me are the blade dancer and that bubble thing.
Exactly. That blade dancer is just too much man
mean.gif

It comes across to me as a faster paced halo 4 cuz of the very high TTK, abilities, vehicles, and ammo spawn.

Which is one of the reasons I'm looking forward to Halo MCC... back to SIMPLER gameplay. Nostalgia :pimp:
Imo destiny is not even comparable to halo. A fair comparison would be a slow Titan fall with different abilities. The vehicles in destiny aren't even worth mentioning :lol:

Are any of you guys going to replay the campaign for MCC? I have only played and beat Halo 3. Personally I can't wait to play through all 4 campaigns, hoping to get some guys to run the 4 player co-op campaign on legendary.

I picked up halo pretty late. Was decent at 3 and was beast on Reach and the little of 4 I played. Never played halo 2 but I'm intrigued. I don't wanna be a hypebeast cause it's still gears > halo but I'll get MCC, it seems like a must own for the one. I can't wait for sunset overdrive either....

I can't wait to get an Xbox one :wow:

Are any of you guys going to replay the campaign for MCC? I have only played and beat Halo 3. Personally I can't wait to play through all 4 campaigns, hoping to get some guys to run the 4 player co-op campaign on legendary.

I'm actually looking most forward to playing through campaigns in glorious 1080p 60frames and taking in all the beauty that is the Halo story.

I also hope to play through legendary with some NT folk :pimp:

I'm actually looking most forward to playing through campaigns in glorious 1080p 60frames and taking in all the beauty that is the Halo story.

I also hope to play through legendary with some NT folk
pimp.gif
I'll definitely be around. I'm just waiting on MS to put it up for pre download.

I remember trying to play Halo 3 solo on Legendary with no prior experience, **** got bad real quick
laugh.gif

Been playing Halo since Halo CE in 2003, was contemplating turning pro until I went to a tourney back in the day and lil poisen then age 6 or 7 beat me (he didnt destroy me or nothing but kid was nice)

I'm all down for battles....I'll even make the claim that i'm the best Halo player on NT lol. BRING IT. :lol:

Last edited:
GONNA SKIP THE MCC CAMPAIGNS. I ALREADY KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AND HAVE ALREADY PLAYED THEM MORE THAN ENOUGH TIMES. ONLY MULTIPLAYER FOR ME.

Been playing Halo since Halo CE in 2003, was contemplating turning pro until I went to a tourney back in the day and lil poisen then age 6 or 7 beat me (he didnt destroy me or nothing but kid was nice)

I'm all down for battles....I'll even make the claim that i'm the best Halo player on NT lol. BRING IT. :lol:

When does your xbox one come in?

Back
Top Bottom