Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

Still on the fence between this console and the PlayStation.  Not sure which one is better??

I currently have the Xbox360, need to unload that so I can upgrade. 
Gotta go with what future exclusives are important to you.

I stayed with Xbox because I gotta have Halo, and Titanfall coming up looks legit

much better than COD on 360?
Much better looking for sure. It's a lot more polish and the colors are not vibrant. As for the game play it's still the same, if you hated the spawns on 360 you'll hate the spawns here
laugh.gif

I will say this though there is Ground War (9v9 playlist) and I think this is how they meant this game to be played, the maps are so big that it feels more natural playing with 18 ppl.

There's also a new mode called Grind only for xb1 but I haven't tried it yet.
LOL yea the spawns SUCK!  i was just more interested in the graphics, like is it a big enough upgrade to justify the fact that its been almost 10 years waiting for the next gen console???

also, is the 9v9 matches on XBOne able to be played in Hardcore? because i refuse to play anything but hardcore game modes

He's not even joking....I called and dude told me the same thing....we both laughed !!! Lol

Lol I was dead at the register.. The girl saw me looking and she was like "yeahhhhhh"... I was like smh... Shi* reminded me of funcoland... My cousin was at another GameStop he said dudes was trading in they life to cop that bundle, some dude dead took the SIM card out his iPhone and traded it in.

Last edited:

Gotta go with what future exclusives are important to you.

I stayed with Xbox because I gotta have Halo, and Titanfall coming up looks legit
I like COD, GTA and some sports games mainly.  I just want a system with the best graphics, netflix etc. 

He's not even joking....I called and dude told me the same thing....we both laughed !!! Lol

Lol I was dead at the register.. The girl saw me looking and she was like "yeahhhhhh"... I was like smh... Shi* reminded me of funcoland... My cousin was at another GameStop he said dudes was trading in they life to cop that bundle, [COLOR=#red][/COLOR]some dude dead took the SIM card out his iPhone and traded it in.

What the @! is the world coming too?! :lol: @ Funcoland. Brought back so many memories.

just walked into walmart they have 7 xbox ones left.

And people are trying to resell them on craigslist for $700
mean.gif
laugh.gif

If I go to best buy and bring in the OG white Xbox 20GB how much will I receive ? The Full 100? Pissed GS didn't have Nba2k14, winded up grabbing FIFA nd the a ghost upgrade.

just walked into walmart they have 7 xbox ones left.

And people are trying to resell them on craigslist for $700:smh: :lol:
yeah, my cl is flooded with them for $700 i'm like did anybody buy them to keep.. sheesh

Resell was killer for the PS4. Xbox One not so much. Not sure if there was more production or if less people want them. Either way I've had 3 buyers flake at $650 :evil:

Guess I'll be returning my extras.

Last edited:
Might as well hit the gym after I get off work so by the time I get home my package should just be getting there. So ready!!

If ya'll are gonna scalp, at least do it right.

Both consoles are guaranteed to be scarce during black friday and Christmas.

I remember not even being able to find a Ps2 and OG Xbox when the ps3 and 360 were already out before Christmas back in 07 :stoneface:

^DEAD

Son this XB1 is :wow: :wow: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Just set it up with my cable box, the switching is seamless. This console has changed the game man. Haven't even played Forza yet, copped DR3, and DL Killer Instinct. Heading out tonight so don't know if I'll be able to get anything in tonight. Hope my PS4 doesn't turn into a dust collecter :lol:

^DEAD

Son this XB1 is :wow: :wow: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Just set it up with my cable box, the switching is seamless. This console has changed the game man. Haven't even played Forza yet, copped DR3, and DL Killer Instinct. Heading out tonight so don't know if I'll be able to get anything in tonight. Hope my PS4 doesn't turn into a dust collecter :lol:

You haven't played a game?

good to hear!

How does it set up with the cable box?

Basically just take the HDMI cable that's hooked to your TV and place it in the HDMI IN port on the back of the Xbox. Say Xbox "Watch TV" and it'll go through all the prompts on the screen to get up the guide and everything. You can even have it turn on your TV when you say Xbox On. Revolutionary.

Playing Killer Instinct now siiiiiiiiiiick

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom