Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
My K/D is so average and my Win/Loss is atrocious :smh:. I was off to a slow start the past 2 days, but last night I was killing it over like a 10 game span. My stats barely budged though, looks like I might've dug a hole too deep to climb out of :lol:.

Same here.. IDK what you consider average but my weighted KD is 1.14 as of last night :rofl:

Lower than its been in a while.

and my win loss... wow :smh:

What game type u usually play?

me n my boys been running some ground war here and there....

I can send an invite ur way if ur not already partied up and i see u online.
Yeah I think my K/D is like a 1.1 too :smh:. W/L is like .28 :lol: :lol: :x. Domination and CTF are my favorite gametypes although I haven't played any CTF, since me and my boys aren't comfortable with our map knowledge so far. I'll play whatever though, send me an invite and I'll join if I'm not already partied up :pimp:.

Dope.. Dom is my favorite gametype

Yeah i played some hardpoint and some uplink on day zero...

i got totally molly whopped :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

The chaos is just not something im used to... its definitely not the cookie cutter call of duty that has released every year the past 5 years :lol:

Im working on my gun skill and map control for a least a couple of weeks.

I'm gonna take advantage of the Target BOGO on Tuesday. I've never bought from there though so I've got some questions. Is there any danger of them running out of Halo and CoD? And will I be able to exchange the third game for GTA on the 18th?

My K/D is so average and my Win/Loss is atrocious :smh:. I was off to a slow start the past 2 days, but last night I was killing it over like a 10 game span. My stats barely budged though, looks like I might've dug a hole too deep to climb out of :lol:.

Same here.. IDK what you consider average but my weighted KD is 1.14 as of last night :rofl:

Lower than its been in a while.

and my win loss... wow :smh:

What game type u usually play?

me n my boys been running some ground war here and there....

I can send an invite ur way if ur not already partied up and i see u online.
Yeah I think my K/D is like a 1.1 too :smh:. W/L is like .28 :lol: :lol: :x. Domination and CTF are my favorite gametypes although I haven't played any CTF, since me and my boys aren't comfortable with our map knowledge so far. I'll play whatever though, send me an invite and I'll join if I'm not already partied up :pimp:.

Dope.. Dom is my favorite gametype

Yeah i played some hardpoint and some uplink on day zero...

i got totally molly whopped :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

The chaos is just not something im used to... its definitely not the cookie cutter call of duty that has released every year the past 5 years :lol:

Im working on my gun skill and map control for a least a couple of weeks.
Yeah we've been trying Hardpoint and getting cooked everytime :lol:. Uplink is pretty fun and I like Momentum too. Throwing the satellite to an opponent then picking him off and grabbing the satellite again is awesome :lol:. Too many grenade/tube/rocket spammers in Momentum though :rolleyes. Sort of like Demolition.

On the off chance anyone on NT is interested.. :lol:

View media item 1248352
Game Description: Hunt bigger game on a bold new adventure with Magic 2015—Duels of the Planeswalkers! Explore the rich storyline of Magic 2015 and sharpen your game. Magic 2015 is the best way to learn to play Magic: The Gathering. A detailed tutorial makes it easy to get started. Deck building functionality allows you to open virtual booster packs of Magic cards to build decks and battle in single- and multi-player modes. Hours of gameplay as you travel across five different fantastic planes, battle incredible creatures, and save the Multiverse from a terrible fate.

Purchase Magic 2015 from the Xbox Games Store

Yo blastercombo blastercombo u think the halo load times are going to be as fast next week as they are when we played on 360...

man if so... :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Im getting excited just thinking about it :rofl:

I can't do hardcore either :lol:. I hate it when my friends are like "Let's play some hardcore _____."

I'm just sittin there looking at my TV like
tumblr_inline_mz2lnhhlfu1s2e3mn.gif

Can't get trips and quads in core like that. Too much health for me. Maps makes it too easy. I like the extra challenge. This HC isn't the greatest, you have more health than usual. I stay with a red screen lol

I am going to run the raid later. Gonna run it 26 until the Final boss then switch it to hard. 29 and up players come through! like 6pm EST

lvl 29 hunter....honestly I suck at the Raid but i'll play if you need someone
ill invite u if you're on
What time yall running this? I got the HM oracle checkpoint but won't be on til 9:30-10. EST.
I was trying to run it like 6pm but hit me when you get on. If im on Ill help if Im not deep in COD at this time.

I left party chat yesterday hoping to get some trash talk and racist remarks mad kids playing with no mic. I dont get it when Xbox gives u a mic lol

COD is not what it use to be, no 1 has told me that I live in the projects on welfare and stole my xbox yet.

I've never used the relic lol. I used to be designated to stay outside before the patch but now it's random selection lol...

I've never used the relic lol. I used to be designated to stay outside before the patch but now it's random selection lol...
Yeah the random selection has made it harder for me. I was generaly sent to the past for Oracles. Folks with no past experience be all messed up now lol. It's not hard, maybe we run the whole thing on 26 so you can get a feel for it.

I can run the relic now also tho imma try to get a balanced crew so maybe you will just do oracles if sent to the past. At least 3-4 relic guys we will be fine. Run a fusion they are decent against oracles.

In anticipation of the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection  next week, 343 Industries is excited to announce the “Halo Championship Series”, the official eSports league that will celebrate the franchise’s rich competitive gaming legacy while building an all-new platform for the future of Halo eSports.

The “Halo  Championship Series”, or HCS, was born of 343 Industries’ desire to curate a quality eSports experience – for pro players, enthusiasts, and spectators – by creating a single sanctioning body for Halo. Designed to foster the best environment and platform for competitive multiplayer, the HCS will showcase, sponsor and support existing tournament organizers in the growing landscape of eSports today. To help fulfill this ambition, 343 Industries has teamed up with Twitch, ESL, and various tournament organizers to create a year of high-stakes action featuring Halo 2: Anniversary, the newly reimagined multiplayer engine within Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Halo Championship Series Details:
  • The first season of the Halo  Championship Series will kick off shortly after the launch of Halo: The Master Chief Collection, and run from November (preseason) through March of 2015.
  • Teams of four Spartans will compete in a structured series of online and in-person LAN events.
  • All officially sanctioned tournaments (LAN and online) will award HCS points to the top teams.
  • At the end of each season, teams with the highest HCS point totals will be invited to compete at the HCS season finals in March 2015. More details to be announced.

http://news.xbox.com/2014/11/games-...-series?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Halo bike man

Last edited:
too damn excited for Halo. Just moved to a new apartment, and haven't even set up my xbox yet cause I only want to play when I get my hands on MCC
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom