Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
It's basically just 1080p/60fps, the dlc, a few new costumes, and harder modes.

I'll rent it or get it dor $20 eventually

I don't understand remaking single player games. If you really like them odds are you still have them, otherwise it's just redundant

DmC: Definitive Edition coming to PS4 and X1 3/17/2015

Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition coming to PS4 and X1 Summer 2015

I liked dmc.. I felt it was kinda short. I think I played through it in like 2 sittings. Granted, they encourage replaying with harder difficulties and what not..

doubt ill pay full price though :lol:

I don't understand remaking single player games. If you really like them odds are you still have them, otherwise it's just redundant
Well there's a few reasons.

DmC didn't really sell that well, about 1.5 mill. So there are plenty of people who haven't played it

It came out late in the generation, so porting it wouldn't be a major feat

There aren't really any character action games out on the ps4/Xbox

Capcom needs money and this is a cheap way of reusing assets

Imo the "graphical leap" from ps2-3 to this generation (at the moment) isn't soooooo big that it justifies a remastering. Ps1 to now I could see (yet still feel part of the charm of the games were the graphics).

This is just a capcom "test the waters" cash grab.

I can't remember who was the Naruto player I was talking with but UNS4 has been confirmed for PS4, X1 and PC!! Only PS4 exclusive in JP.

http://gematsu.com/2014/12/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-4-confirmed-ps4-xbox-one-pc-west
It wasnt me, but I've bought all of these games 
laugh.gif
. I suck so I dont end up playing it for a long time, but I and my little brother love it. In terms of games based of anime, this series is at the top of the heap currently, I'm expecting good things out of this one.

@DJYoung08@DJYoung08 @DJYoung08@DJYoung08  OpTic got 3rd at the tourney this weekend, did way better than anyone expected them too, including me. Your guy Flamesword had himself a good tournament too on top of it.

Looks like the next patch is still on track
@luigifreak we have one coming shortly. You should see info on it today or tomorrow.
— Bonnie Ross (@PlutonForEver) December 15, 2014

I can't remember who was the Naruto player I was talking with but UNS4 has been confirmed for PS4, X1 and PC!! Only PS4 exclusive in JP.

http://gematsu.com/2014/12/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-4-confirmed-ps4-xbox-one-pc-west
It wasnt me, but I've bought all of these games :lol: . I suck so I dont end up playing it for a long time, but I and my little brother love it. In terms of games based of anime, this series is at the top of the heap currently, I'm expecting good things out of this one.
[rule]@DJYoung08
@DJYoung08
@DJYoung08
@DJYoung08
 OpTic got 3rd at the tourney this weekend, did way better than anyone expected them too, including me. Your guy Flamesword had himself a good tournament too on top of it.

Looks like the next patch is still on track

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/luigifreak[/URL]"]
@luigifreak we have one coming shortly. You should see info on it today or tomorrow.
— Bonnie Ross (@PlutonForEver)

December 15, 2014

[/quote]

:wow: i didnt think optic would even get close

Their main CoD team got 2nd @ MLG Columbus :pimp:

Riptor trailer is out along with the "gargos servant" tease

I will set out to be a good riptor player and one day defeat you :smile:

Forza Horizon 2 | Storm Island Add-On revealed

Extreme weather (storm)
6 new Off-Road legends
New playable area
Unforgiving terrain
Over 80 new events

Last edited:
I'm stuck on halo mcc campagin

Go to the right I think it is and until you hit the wall and there should be a hallway that leads you up to a corridor but be careful there is a couple of elites up the skinny corridor so have a plasma grenade ready to stick them. After you kill the elites walk down the corridor and there is a thing that you activate and a bridge pops up.

Back
Top Bottom