Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
All the remasters that have/may come out, excluding indies.

1.  rayman legends
  2. tomb raider
  3. diablo 3
  4. metro redux
  5. minecraft
  6. sleeping dogs
  7. walking dead
  8. wolf among us
  9. rocksmith
  10. halo master chief collection
  11. gta v
  12. resident evil
  13. saints row iv
  14. dmc
  15. final fantasy type-0
  16. borderlands collection
  17. dark souls 2
  18. state of decay
  19. devil may cry 4
  20. payday 2
  21. gears of war remastered
  22. last of us remastered
  23. batman arkham asylum/city
  24. god of war
  25. final fantasy x
  26. final fantasy 7
  27. heavy rain
  28. mass effect
  29. journey
  30. tearway

Yeeesh, way too many
And thats not to mention that we're into year 2 of next Gen and we're still getting occasional multi-gen releases

Xbox:

See the greatest games lineup in Xbox history

xboxe32015_hero.jpg

Monday June 15, 9:30am pdt

2625883-phil.gif

Last edited:
Wen it comes to Fifa run the skill games to get your feet wet as far as the Passing, shooting, defending and dribbling. If you want to run the advanced stuff i would run them a few times but wouldn't spend to much time in the adanced section. The more you play games the better you'll be. The most important thing is try to be diverse when playingand read your opponent's play-style. Another thing ball placement when playing is key especially when lead passing LB+Y (air) or Y (ground). I turn off auto switch the computer tends to mess me up giving me a dude I don't want/need on defense.

When it comes to free kicks their different types of shots you can take. Curve arent always the best. I'm no pro but I make a fair share of my free kicks depending on where I'm at on the field. YouTube is your friend lookup a few things add them to your game and you'll be good. Also if you really wanna get into the game change your commentator language to Spanis, I prefer Mexican Spanish-speaking commentators they go in when you score lol.

I'm curious to see what unannounced games will be revealed at E3 from MS. I wanted Quantum Break but that was delayed already. Aside from that and Gears, I don't think I'm really interested in the rest of MS announced games. I'd probably cop Rise of the Tomb Raider but I already played the first one on PS3 so I'll just wait for it to come to PS4 in 2016.

Raids be live still, the DLC content might be dumb hard. From the Twitch the developers couldn't even beat it.
they also said raids would be so hard you'd need to be with friends etc etc but their minds were blown that the first group to beat VOG was a bunch of randies

Did anybody take advantage of rakuten's deal on 13 month Xbl? I was stuck in class and work all day I almost missed out:smh:

^ Yea, really excited to see what games I'll be playing with my nephew over Thanksgiving holidays, then never play again. 

^ Yea, really excited to see what games I'll be playing with my nephew over Thanksgiving holidays, then never play again. 
Hopefully for u
Sony could actually release some GOOD 1st party games before the holidays
U know with them barely having any out now
And hopefully M$ can release a game that actually works out the box

Last edited:
I still never beat the Vault of Glass
laugh.gif
. Been on level 29 since like November
mean.gif
. My friends stopped playing so I didn't cop any DLC. They gonna do like a DLC bundle eventually? I might cop if that happens.
It's $20 I think, I can't remember the DLC being on sale, the game is always on sale tho.

Hopefully for u
Sony already released Infamous, Bloodborne and Resogun. We know Uncharted, Gran Turismo are coming. Not to mention their second party exclusives like Persona 5, Star Ocean 5, Street Fighter 5. I think the best thing about Sony's conference is that they have multiple first party studios who have been working in games that we don't know about. Who knows if we'll here something about them or not. If Sony chooses not to talk about or show any of these unannounced games then MS will most likely win E3. We already know they got Gears, Quantum Break, Forza Motorsport 6, Crackdown, Halo 5 and Scalebound in the works.

Nintendo already released MK8, 3D World and Smash. Nothing they announce will be bigger or better than those three right there unless it's something close to SM64. Wii U only getting a couple more years of support and then it's on to the NX.

Hopefully for u
^^^^ This is gonna be the E3 thread but on roids.

I'll have my popcorn ready.

Hopefully for u
laugh.gif
 Touche.

I am actually excited for any DragonQuest or Xenoblade info during the Nintendo show. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom