XBOX LIVE USERS: Are you having trouble also?

The last couple of days on xbox live i have been having server problems. On Madden in wont connect in quick match and in halo is nearly impossible for me toget a game going and the amount of loading is pissing me off.

I first thought it was my own internet connection and I unplugged and replugged all the wires in my modem but still had the same problem. Then I asked someguys online and they said they were experiencing the same as me.

Anyone else getting this problem?

i made this post the other day no one responded my madden has been wildn, i think its cuz theres so many people on because of the winter break

too many new people broke xbox live. !%$# microsoft!
mad.gif

When I go to the connection screen everything works but when it goes to "XBOX LIVE" its FAILED

Microsoft customer support drops the bomb that the Xbox Live servers just can't handle all the new kiddies that got a 360 for Christmas.

"All I want for Christmas is to play online, but Microsoft won't let me

As of Wednesday the 26th, my experience with Xbox LIVE could best be described as "inconsistent". I am randomly and sporadically kicked off of theservice, and by that, I mean any time I try to do something - anything.

To make sure this wasn't an isolated case of+!#!%*$ broadband service on the part of my cable provider, or a local "malfunction", I rang up somefriends in various parts of the country to see if they were having similar issues - they were.

Around noon today, my annoyance got the best of me, and I called up 1-800-4my-xbox. I was greeted, as always, by the never-helpful automated super-dork - Max.

I've been down this road before, so I know to skip past his##*!!!$%# by spouting off "Agent" a hundred times until he finally gets the hint.

Anyhow, long story short, the agent tells me that the Xbox LIVE servers are having difficulty dealing with the massive influx of users that apparently got a360 for Christmas. "Seriously?" I asked. "Yes, seriously" he responded.

In fact, it's such a problem, that they have temporarily disabled the ability to create a new LIVE account. I went ahead and tried to create an account(out of curiosity) and I wasn't able to.

I am unsure if this is the "official" Microsoft stance regarding the issue, but it does seem logical, and it did come straight from the mouth of aMicrosoft employee - Tier 3 even! His Thetan levels must be off the chart.

The agent estimated that the problems will be fixed by the end of the weekend, if not by the end of the night. So I guess I just want to say "thankyou" to Microsoft for making such a killer system. If it weren't so awesome, I might actually be able to sign into the Chromehounds servers and, youknow, play some freaking games."

http://www.ripten.com/2007/12/28/too-many-xmas-xboxes-disables-live-services/

I haven't been able to play consistently for a few days now. I can get into matches maybe 1/10 tries, but even then it lags or someone gets kicked out.
smh.gif
Worthless. Plus I've spent so much on MS points and subscription which Ithought by calling customer service and politely asking for some sort of credit for an inconvenience, but the Foreign customer service rep only to be offered areference number and gave me some B.S. about upper management not authorizing credits at this point. I said that I feel my time was just wasted, keep thereference number for yourself. I'm seriously thinking of cancelling my subscription. The worst part of this is that there are virtually no ETA's, noupdates, and more confusion.

yeah i came to my boys house to recover my gamertag and it wont let me...
then at my house sometimes i get lagged out in the middle of a match....

So you guys log on to another 360 and recover your gamertag every time you go there? Is that why everyone's talking about "recovery"? Sorry formy ignorance. I always thought it best to take the gamer profile on a memory card. That way you don't have to mess with recovery..

Originally Posted by nnarum

So you guys log on to another 360 and recover your gamertag every time you go there? Is that why everyone's talking about "recovery"? Sorry for my ignorance. I always thought it best to take the gamer profile on a memory card. That way you don't have to mess with recovery..

i do it every now and then...i usually take it on a memory card ...
i guess ima start taking it on my memory card since live isnt acting right.

i havent been able to recover my gamertag at ALL.... that means NO online play and NO saving game data to my profile... and that means NO acheivements fromplaying assassins creed the last 2 days
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

COD4 was working a for a good minute today..But then at times it would just stop right about when the teams where about to be made. It was pretty irritating.But oh well, Microsoft should have been prepared for this knowing that a lot more people wanted to buy 360's...

I heard last night that itll be fixed in 2 days, which is by tomorrow night... so hopefully.
this was irritating for COD and H3.. ugh.

If MS doesn't issue an official apology or doesn't show loyalty to it's customers who purchase Live, I can't recommend their system to anyone.With major hardware and now network issues, they definitely outweigh the positives right now. It should've been fixed within 2-4 hours at the most.

i havent been able to recover my gamertag at ALL.... that means NO online play and NO saving game data to my profile.
Yep...same here. Cant save any game to my profile.

it has been a pain getting a game going on COD4 and Gears only displays one game going on. I can't believe these idiots at Microsoft haven't figuredout that by selling numerous units that demand for online play would be greater thus making an adjustment.

Back
Top Bottom