Xhale Hooka Lounge

For all you hooka heads in NY, go check out this joint called Xhale on 70-11 Austin st. You won't be disappointed.

So, I went to this hooka lounge in Forest Hills,Queens,NY, and man it was crazy. Flavors un-heard of. I originally planned on smoking peach, but the staff told me they had new flavors such as
skittles, blueberry muffin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, lemon-drops, york pepper-mint patty, oh and laffy-taffy. I tried laffy-taffy and blueberry muffin today, next time I go I'm going to get my hands on all the rest. The service there is great, music is on point, have live DJ on Fri. and Sat. nights. They also have a V.I.P. section, with couches and a rug, sort of like a mini living room. So any of you wanting to try out new and interesting flavors go and check the joint out.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

flavored smoke.

that does nothing to you.

what's the point?
i don't smoke cigs and hookas make me lightheadedbut in a good way. i enjoyed it

Went to a hookah spot for the first time on friday. It's pretty cool had a mixture of plum, honey-banana and pineapple
pimp.gif

Flavored smoke exactly, it's not suppost to get you high or something if that's what your trying to say. It's meant for relaxing and having fun.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Went to a hookah spot for the first time on friday. It's pretty cool had a mixture of plum, honey-banana and pineapple
pimp.gif

Oh, sound nice, I have never tried honey-banana, how is that?

Back
Top Bottom