XI Breds Comparison

the only detailed differences i could see close up were the stitches around the 23 on the back heel and the checker print on the bottom inside middle foot..the fake one had darker squares.. other than that those are some pretty damn good fakes.. i got scammed with a pair of space jams on ebay but i wore themanyway, no one could tell, lol.. i think the fakes actually fit a little snugger as well.. is that true?

the fakes dont look that bad...the look pretty authentic..some minor defects but hey Jordan is slacking so much that the Authentic shoes now look similar tofake.
One day the fakes might look smack like the real ones and no one will be able to tell..sad but true

Thanks for that those are done up to look very close, fortunately the 23 on the back is always a good indicator of authentication. Although on the cdp the 23on the back seems to rub off very fast

Thanks for that those are done up to look very close, fortunately the 23 on the back is always a good indicator of authentication. Although on the cdp the 23on the back seems to rub off very fast

Back
Top Bottom