XI & XII PK.

So ive been doing serious thinking on the XI & XII PK. im sure we all have, but because this pack may be one of the best, I want to know what would be mostreasonable, or most likely
heres some ive concocted for yall.....

concords & taxi`s

Playoff`s and varsity reds

Space jams & obsidians

PLAYOFF`S

They`re all sick but for some reason I think JB`s pushin towards the playoff pk.

"I was made for this"-A7ROME

in before the lock.

playoff/Taxi/Bred XII + Concord/Bred/Space Jam?Columbia XI does it for me

I believe they will do the White/Red XII's and the Space Jam XI's. Regardless of which XII is released it will probably be the Space Jams, IMO.

I would really like to have some Columbia XI's that have more of a blue tint like the OG's
nerd.gif

you live in newburgh? anyways.. what makes you think they are pushing towards a playoff pack.. smh

I thought it was the Blk/Red XI's and the white/red XII's. I noticed the "pattern" and JB doesn't combine to mostly white or blksneakers. It's gon be the white/reds I believe that was confirmed but as far as the XI's still no word. If it is the SJ's (even though theyreleased as a retro+ colorway) I'm gon be happy. Even though I wanted to see a columbia XI/Obsidian XII pack

White Red XII's and Spacejams are a lock.

Now, to be made exactly like we want them to look, that's another story.

I thought it was wht/red XII's with a possible terrible looking silver midsole and spacejam XI lows? Is this still up in the air or did I miss something?

^A pic was posted of the XII's, but I didn't save it. The silver strip did make it look pretty bad. I've heard that JB is still up in the air aboutthe strip being there.

any combo of them 2 shoes cant go wrong unless they put some off the wall color pulled out someones%$!#. but i thought they allready said wht the colors wasgoing to be...

Spacejams and white/red 12s? I can deal with that, I would have preferred to have playoffs instead of the white/red pair...but oh well...

more than likely it will be black and red 11's with white and red 12s. like somebody already said look at the pattern. probablly wont be concords cause therealeased in the dmp, and every color of the 12's but the white and red ones were retroed, so thats what it will probablly be. im sorry but wishing forcolumbias and obsidians will get you no where, it wont happen

We had this post before..
smh.gif

Also, I don't think there's any confirmation about the XIs yet.
I've seen the White/Red with Silver stripes on the "Jumpman" letter above midsole, but definitely not sure if those are gonna be used for thepack.

Back
Top Bottom