Xii Low Taxi QS 4/9/11

I want them just doubt ill have the money to be completely honest
laugh.gif

I want to pick up the Bordeauxs and Griffey Air Max II first. Plus round my way not many dudes would buy these.

laugh.gif

I want to pick up the Bordeauxs and Griffey Air Max II first. Plus round my way not many dudes would buy these.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

the OG 12 are the most durable Jordans ever.
Though they are also the most stiff in wearing ^^

Co-sign.

Still salty that I threw out my blk/red OG XII's that had tons of life left. They were really heavy, but built very durable. Big big mistake on my part. Especially after seeing the "flu games" that came out with the sickly smiley face. SMH

Co-sign.

Still salty that I threw out my blk/red OG XII's that had tons of life left. They were really heavy, but built very durable. Big big mistake on my part. Especially after seeing the "flu games" that came out with the sickly smiley face. SMH

Co-sign.

Co-sign.

Co-sign.

Co-sign.

Co-sign.

Co-sign.

Co-sign.

Co-sign.

Co-sign.

Co-sign.

Back
Top Bottom