Xii Low Taxi QS 4/9/11

I'm on the fence on these. $115 is a great price and lows would be good for summer, but for some reason I can't quite pull the trigger...

My store (Finish Line) better be getting these. I'm tired of Foot Locker & Foot Action getting all my favorite Jordans/Nikes
roll.gif

For $115.00? You can't beat that. Will def. Ball out in these

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

Originally Posted by huzvi88

So are these confirmed for the 9th then? I went to champs to get some orions today and the sales guy didn't know anything about them. 

My guy at footlocker said the only thing he heard was the 30th of April.  That is also what deadstockshoes.com says the release date is because that's when they ship them. Time will tell I guess

nerd.gif
 i hope so... that can allow me to double up on the bordeaux's & possibly get these....gotta find a store close that gets QS drops.......

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

Originally Posted by huzvi88

So are these confirmed for the 9th then? I went to champs to get some orions today and the sales guy didn't know anything about them. 

My guy at footlocker said the only thing he heard was the 30th of April.  That is also what deadstockshoes.com says the release date is because that's when they ship them. Time will tell I guess

nerd.gif
 i hope so... that can allow me to double up on the bordeaux's & possibly get these....gotta find a store close that gets QS drops.......

these arent bad but why no mids instead is beyond me.... white/black xii mid, white/black xiii, white/black xiv (done right) would sell well. concords are being released for the second time and we still havent gotten non dmp releases for those others i mentioned.

these arent bad but why no mids instead is beyond me.... white/black xii mid, white/black xiii, white/black xiv (done right) would sell well. concords are being released for the second time and we still havent gotten non dmp releases for those others i mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom