Xii Low Taxi QS 4/9/11

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

I got through on NikeStore. I think these were low hyped due to the Bordeaux 7's. I was on the fence and decided to buy. I would like to have playoff/obsidian 12's as well. 
The Bordeaux is going to be a problem. I personally will not be buying that release. I will be trying to get a pair for a friend, if they give me the money. Resale will be disgusting on those...$300+ in my opinion. 
$300 for Bordeaux's??
i say so cause the resell on CG 11, Alt 13, Flint 13, Playoff 13 are all damn insane...being that this is the first retro...watch what people will be asking. 

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

I got through on NikeStore. I think these were low hyped due to the Bordeaux 7's. I was on the fence and decided to buy. I would like to have playoff/obsidian 12's as well. 
The Bordeaux is going to be a problem. I personally will not be buying that release. I will be trying to get a pair for a friend, if they give me the money. Resale will be disgusting on those...$300+ in my opinion. 
$300 for Bordeaux's??
i say so cause the resell on CG 11, Alt 13, Flint 13, Playoff 13 are all damn insane...being that this is the first retro...watch what people will be asking. 

^ Bordeaux 7's are NOT going to be $300+ (at least they won't actually sell for that). Maybe for 2 pairs. The White/Red 13's were a "first" retro as well... and they could be had for under retail for a while (with coupons and stuff).

They might go for a little over retail, but not a lot IMO.

^ Bordeaux 7's are NOT going to be $300+ (at least they won't actually sell for that). Maybe for 2 pairs. The White/Red 13's were a "first" retro as well... and they could be had for under retail for a while (with coupons and stuff).

They might go for a little over retail, but not a lot IMO.

still fsr on Finishline for those who want these, eastbay fsr are on backordered
ohwell.gif
 i guess people slept on these hard including myself
grin.gif
 oh well iam happy with my cdp pairs
tired.gif

still fsr on Finishline for those who want these, eastbay fsr are on backordered
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

bad marketing to drop these a week before the Bordeaux's and also to make them limited if he would have waited untill May when nothing good is dropping this would have been a huge release

bad marketing to drop these a week before the Bordeaux's and also to make them limited if he would have waited untill May when nothing good is dropping this would have been a huge release

153l8is.jpg

just got back from the mall no1 was there , the lady  didn't want to give me the 30% off whatever, but these  are 
pimp.gif

(sorry for the crappy webcam pic , couldn't find the dang cord for my camera 
ohwell.gif
)

153l8is.jpg

just got back from the mall no1 was there , the lady  didn't want to give me the 30% off whatever, but these  are 
pimp.gif

(sorry for the crappy webcam pic , couldn't find the dang cord for my camera 
ohwell.gif
)

Originally Posted by edunpeal

ohwell.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif
After checking our system I saw that we only have sizes 9.5, 10, 10.5 and 12 left available for back-order.  Our website should update later today showing the correct sizes that are still available.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by edunpeal

ohwell.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif
After checking our system I saw that we only have sizes 9.5, 10, 10.5 and 12 left available for back-order.  Our website should update later today showing the correct sizes that are still available.

EastbayRep - Ray

anyone in north jersey, champs newport mall still got damm near a FSR, just scooped a 12 from there.

anyone in north jersey, champs newport mall still got damm near a FSR, just scooped a 12 from there.

just got back from BES with my pair and picked up a pair of kobe VI Chaos too.

Originally Posted by Tolli

Nice how did the raffle system go? And was there a lot of people? My grandmother is there for me she right now. I know she got a black badge.

Originally Posted by Tolli

Nice how did the raffle system go? And was there a lot of people? My grandmother is there for me she right now. I know she got a black badge.

Back
Top Bottom