X's....

as long as i have closure with the ex, im good. no need to talk to her. i thought this thread was about ecstasy though.

as long as i have closure with the ex, im good. no need to talk to her. i thought this thread was about ecstasy though.

Originally Posted by calikev34

I always go back to my ex's
you guys are doing it wrong. if you want effortless P

shooot, you've already been in it, and if she like it then, shell like it now
you like showering and putting the same clothes on too?

Originally Posted by calikev34

I always go back to my ex's
you guys are doing it wrong. if you want effortless P

shooot, you've already been in it, and if she like it then, shell like it now
you like showering and putting the same clothes on too?

On my end, all compassion ends the moment the relationship does. I tried to fight for some in the past. Never again. The hardest part for me was admitting to myself that I was chasing something that wasn't there, whether it be the original feelings, intent, or the fact that I could change them. In essence, I guess I just don't see the point of being amicable just for the sake of it.

On my end, all compassion ends the moment the relationship does. I tried to fight for some in the past. Never again. The hardest part for me was admitting to myself that I was chasing something that wasn't there, whether it be the original feelings, intent, or the fact that I could change them. In essence, I guess I just don't see the point of being amicable just for the sake of it.

I normally just cut them off completely.....im having trouble cutting off tje most recent one though....i be going the whole day with out hitting her up then its *Mcnulty gif* i hit her up
frown.gif

I normally just cut them off completely.....im having trouble cutting off tje most recent one though....i be going the whole day with out hitting her up then its *Mcnulty gif* i hit her up
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Slim

i dead them all. with no kind of compassion. i've made the mistake of smashing exes afterwards but it's really not worth it. it's your human inclination to return to what you're most familiar with (especially in times of a drought) but there's no ({}) like new ({}).

This.

i dead them all. with no kind of compassion. i've made the mistake of smashing exes afterwards but it's really not worth it. it's your human inclination to return to what you're most familiar with (especially in times of a drought) but there's no ({}) like new ({}).

This.

if you're friends with your ex, someone is still holding into some feelings. it's either you or her. there's no other way around that.

Could be the D

if you're friends with your ex, someone is still holding into some feelings. it's either you or her. there's no other way around that.

Could be the D

Back
Top Bottom